Draw me: Adrienette

Marinette

"Done!" I whisper under my breath.

I just finished my paper that was due in... 5 minuets.

Yea, I have a habit of doing things last minuet. I don't really have the time, I'm pretty busy. But that's a whole different story. Eh, why not tell you. Who are you gonna tell?

So, where do I start? I live in Paris, where there is a hero and a heroine that always come to rescue Paris from regular citizens that are possessed by an evil akuma. Which is a butterfly that is also possessed by the evil hawk moth's magic, who is always out to steal lady bug, our heroine, and chat noir's, our hero, miraculous'. A miraculous is an I chanted device or object, like an earring or a ring, and comes with a kwami, a little friend that gives you the power and and energy to transform into the superhero form.

Here's a shocker, I am ladybug.

No, I don't know chat's secret identity. I make us keep it secret to everyone, including us.

That's why I'm always busy.

Alya, my best friend, giggles when Chloe, a monster with horrifying blue eyes and obvious fake blonde highlights, shushes me.

I shrug my shoulders at Chloe and she huffs and tosses her hair behind her shoulder, earning snickers around the room.

She tries to smirk at me from the corner of her eye, her chin to high in the air. Tries.

It's funny that she thinks that my friends are laughing at me, while they are really laughing at her idiocy and stupidity.

I see Alya glance over at Neno sitting in the seat in front of her. The seat beside him is empty, but everyone knows who sits there.

Adrian Agreste.

Hottest person alive, honsetly. His father is probably the rudest person alive though. He made Adrian do modeling as soon as possible and makes him take fencing lessons too. No one knows why. Not like he's not born for them, though! He's perfect!

The door opens and a familiar chuckle rings through the almost silent and awkward atmosphere.

We all know that laugh. I dare not look up.

The figure plops down in his assigned seat, beside Neno, in front of me.

His blonde hair swishes around when ever he moves and looks so soft I want to touch it so bad. His green eyes are stained in my memory even though he's facing the other way.

Adrian Agreste. Ugh, he's so amazing!

The bell rings and I'm surprised that I'm early. My mom had to wake me up today, she knew I hadn't done my paper.

She also knew that I usually sleep through my alarm. Whoops.

The teacher walks in and starts her lesson. But I'm not paying attention. I'm too busy drawing new designs in my art book.

It's my dream, you know. To be a famous designer.

I glance beside me to see Alya paying close attention to whatever we're learning.