Sad little boy

"Fuck!" A darker skinned boy shouts as he's forcefully stuffed in a locker.
"Stay the fuck in there this time." Shouts a brown eyed boy by the name of Jerome. Him and the other piece of shit he hangs out with, Mitch, dump his bookbag across the floor and throw what they don't take in the trash bin. He hears a click of a lock and trys to open the door, realizing he can't get out.

Tears prick the boys eyes threatening to fall as he bangs mercilessly on the locker, screaming for help. He hears the lock being messed with before the metal door slams open and a pair of arms wraps around him, catching him before he falls. The boy, who's name is Vik, looks up to see a tall blond boy named Lachlan.

"Hey. You alright?!" He asks softly looking the smaller one in the eyes.

Vik nods softly muttered a quiet "Thanks" before retrieving his stuff and quickly running to the next class.

He gets to class which happened to be music. Vik doesn't pay much attention to the class and finds his mind starts wandering to the tall blond male. He's got a definite Aussi accent, and his eyes are the color of blue-grey crystals. He inwardly shudders tying to focus on class. 'You barely even know the guy! You've only spoken like 3 times! Don't be going head over heels for him yet.'

Vik checks the time realizing it's almost 2:30. Walking up to the professor

"Excuse me sir? May I stay after class to practice on the piano?" He asks politely
"Of course Vikram. As long as you have a way home" He nods

'Guess I'm taking the late bus.'

Slowly his fingers glide over the piano. He seemed animated with how smoothly his fingers moved. He was playing Lost Boy and hummed softly to the lyrics. Without realizing it he started to sing. He heard soft singing from behind him, harmonizing with him, but he ignored it. He ended the song then turned around only to see Lachlan's face not even 5 inches away from his own. Vik jumps back and almost falls but he's caught before he lands on the piano.
"Erm.. thanks?" He says shyly standing up.
"No problem! Your singing sounds beautiful by the way" the aussi says smiling.
"Y-You heard that?" He looks up a bit worridly.
Lachlan nods.
"Well Y-You aren't bad yourself"
Vikk states.

"heh. I just really like that song. Uhh you wanna hang out? Or something.. I can drive you home. I mean.. if your not busy. I-I understand if you don't want to.... oh god" Lachlan rambles on.
Vik giggles and nods smiling softly.
"I'd love to"

It was at that moment, Lachlan realized he had fallen for a British boy.