Confession

The black haired boy blinked as light reaches his eyes. He looks up to see Lachlan and he jumps slightly gasping. "Oh!" He notices him and the Aussi in the same bed. Lachlan's still asleep so he cuddles into his chest more, closing his eyes and breathing his scent in. Hoping he don't wake up, because honestly he was comfy and too tired to care that the blonds arm was around his side.

He hears a stifled yawn and looks up to see blue eyes looking at him sleepily. A groggy voice mutters "G'morning Vikky. Sleep well?" He says not even seeming to care about the way they were laying together. "Y-Yeah. Uh. H-how did I end up on here Lachlan?" Vik said with wide innocent eyes. Lachlan's face reddened slightly "Oh Uh... you were shivering and muttering in your sleep. You looked cold so I brought you here beside me. You didn't seem to mind much." Lachlan smirks looking at the boy cuddled into his chest, with their limbs tangled in a mess. Vik hides his face shrugging.

"Vik? Uh. I was wondering this but why don't your parents trust you to stay home alone? I mean your like 18. I've been allowed since I was 12." Lachlan asks raising his eyebrow.
Vik shrugs looking down.
"Vik, I won't force you to tell me but you can tell me anything and I won't judge you. Ever." Lachlan looks him into the eyes.

(AN. IM JUST MAKING THIS UP IT PHYSICALLY PAINS ME TO WRITE THIS AIGHT)

Vik inwardly shudders and sighs. "W-well... I... my dad.. used to beat me w-when he found out I was b-bi... and eventually he just left. Left me and my mum after verbally and physically abusing me and her. Calling me fake, a disappointment, a f-faggot." He said bitterly tearing up at the last part. "I..... I started to harm myself. I burnt my skin and punched things. After the abuse I get panic attacks and have anxiety really bad...." Lachlan was quite saddened learning the black haired boy harmed himself. "Vik... oh god I'm so sorry that all happened to you. You don't deserve that. Can... do you have any marks?" Lachlan stutters

Vik looks up at him shyly and shows him his thighs and forearms. Dozens of light colored scars scattered his skin. Lachlan pulled him into a hug and lightly rubs the marks with his thumb. A single tear ran down Vik's face as Lachlan rubbed circles into his back. "It's okay. He won't hurt you now. And I won't let anyone hurt you again. I'll keep you safe alright?" Lachlan stated worridly.

Vik looks up at him with watered eyes and hugs him tightly sniffling and nodding. "O-okay... thank you... for caring about me so much."

"Promise you won't harm yourself love? Please? It hurts to know someone like you is harming yourself." Lachlan asks. Vik nods Again pulling away and sitting
cross legged. Vik couldn't help but smile at being called 'Love'.

Lachlan bites his lip shyly and leans over and kisses his forehead. "I'm also Bi too you know."
Vik hides his face giggling. "I kind of figured that you dork." He says ruffling Lachlan's hair. Lachlan quickly swipped his fingers through his hair a few times trying to fix it. Then looks over and grins widely at Vik who seems to be watching him fondly.

It seems every time Lachlan smiles at him, Vik falls more in love. 'Would now be the right time? I mean we talk a bit here and there. We know alot about each other. Or would this be rushing? I don't know... Fuck it no sense in losing my shit over the one that got away.' Vik mentally slapped himself and clears his throat getting Lachlan's attention.

"U-uhh Lachlan? I..."
Lachlan raises his eyebrows.
"I think I'm in love w-with you" Vik manages to choke out.

He cringes waiting for rejection but instead feels a gentle hand on his face and soft lips on his own. He gasps in surprise but kisses back smiling.
"Right back at you" Lachlan mutters against Vik's lips.

Vik pulls away shortly after, hiding his face and smiling. Then mutters "What are we?" Looking up at the blond curiously.
"If you would, together I'd hope." Lachlan replies smiling putting his hands behind his head and laying back.

Vik nods contently. "I'd like that." He crawls up to Lachlan and flops down on his chest entwining their fingers together, smiling happily up at the taller male.