Found her.

There is a sudden draft in the car.
" Do you feel that Karin?" I asked shaking her violently awake.
"Huh? Feel what Mersaydes" Karin spoke, Low and gurgly.
"Nevermind." Karin fell back to sleep anyways. There was no need to say more.

My favorite song came on. Carly Ray Jepsen.

I really really really really really really like you!

I started singing along with the radio. Karin's phone rang and knowing her, she was in a deep sleep. I checked it for her.
"Sausage man " I read off to my self. I answered.
Hello?
Baby where are you?
Whos this?
Its Mister Dick You Down.
This is Karin's friend. I have no clue who you are but she has a man.
Oh really.
He hangs up.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY PHONE SAYDES??" Karin woke up snatching her phone out my hand.
"You are cheating on Dustin. My brother.... How could you do that to him.... To us?" I stared at the wavy road ahead of me.
"Dustin doesn't do anything for me! Hes just like you! You guys are so selfish. How was I ever a friend to you?" Karin yelled, slamming her fist on the dash board of my BMW.
I was on the verge of throwing her out my car till she said something.
"Mersaydes... Im pregnant." Karin said throwing her head into her hands.
I stopped the car at Welles st. and Cambridge Avenue.
"By... D-Dustin?" I said.
"Y-yes..." Karin stared crying.
I got a call on my phone.
Hello?
Karin! You have to get home!
Why? What happened?
Haley... Haley is missing.
I hung up and started driving again.
"Whats wrong?" Karin said.
Tears started to burrow its way out my tear ducts. I started speeding. 60 mph. Its my Haley. No no no no no no no... My Haley. My best friend. My everything.

3 days later*

Dustin's still in bed. Im guessing he knows about Karin. I needed to tell him. Karin begged me not to say anything. I couldn't help it but shes not going to blind side my brother.
"Dustin? You up?" I knocked lightly.
"Unlocked." He shouted at the door.
I walked in he was sitting at his computer playing "Five Nights At Freddies 4" by Scott Cawthon.
"Dustin, we need to talk." I said shutting the door behind me.
"About?" He asked pausing the game, spinning in his swivel chair towards me and raising his eyebrow.
"Karin." I said sitting on his bed.
"What's wrong with Karin? Is she Ok" Dustin said getting up making coffee in his room. Dustin made good money from his job at the "Popular Parlor".
"She is pregnant. And its yours." I said.
He stopped making his coffee and turned around with the scolding hot cup in his hand.
"Really? Is she joking?" Dustin said shaking his head. "Why didn't she tell me?"
"She just told me on tuesday." I said.
Dustin left the room and headed straight into the bathroom. I could hear his silent weeps murmur in the bathroom.
"Dustin... Dont cry... It will be ok." I said with my ear on the door. No response.

I walked down the steps to the kitchen to make a sandwich.
"Eggs, bacon, grits, sausage..." I spoke lowly referring to the song.
The phone rings.
Hello?
Yeah Hello?
Who is this?
Um I found this kid. Wondering the streets. She says her name is Haley. She yours?
Omg yes!
Describe her.
She has Brown hair with green eyes and she mixed looks more black then white and she looks 6 but is really 4.
Yup thats her. Where do you want to meet me?
The walmart down Carson and Sental.
Ok. If its ok I fed her. She said she was hungry so i gave her some pizza.
Oh its ok thanks very much. See you at 12.
Bye
I hung up.
I looked at my clock and saw it was 11: 50. I hurried and got dressed. I threw on a blue crop top that said 'sup laydeez' and black high waisted shorts with 2 buttons. For shoes I put on my black and grey low top nikes with the checks on the sides as always. I grabbed my keys and walked out the garage door unlocking it to pull out. (Ha get it?)
As I shut the garage door behind me, I turn on Sental St.
I saw a grey Challenger 2014 in the empty parking lot. I pulled up and he started getting out the car. He had a hoodie on and picked up Haley from the backseat.
"Are you Mersaydes?" He asked.
"Yes. And you are?" I asked grabbing Haley out his arms.
"Oh. My bad. Im Grayson. I live right down the street. On Cambell." he said. I put Haley on the backseat and shut the door.
I was about to say something when he took off his hood, revealing his perfectly hazel eyes, blonde highlights in his brown hair and most noticed, his freaking jawline was perfectly shaped.
"Holy cow." I said in my head. So I thought.
"What," he stared at my lips. I could tell.
"Oh sorry. I-I didnt mean to say that." I said blushing a little.
"I can tell you are blushing" he said tussling his hair.
"Oh no no no. Its just cold out here." I lied.
"Its 89 degrees out here." He said fixing his eyebrows.
"Im sick" I lied again.
"Ok... You can have my hoodie since you're 'so cold'" He said handing me his hoodie. I slipped it on. Fitted me a little big but was warm. Warm enough to get hot. Plus the 'great' smell of guy.
"I guess I'll see you around?" He said; snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Yeah... Oh and thanks for Haley. I appreciate it and all." I said walking towards my car.
"No problem. The most I could do for a beautiful stanger." He smirked and got in his car and zoomed off.
"Nu nu. That man pwetty." Haley said gnawing on the ring pop Grayson gave her.
"I know Hay butts. He is very handsome." I said starting the car. "But he has a wedding band on. He is probably married." I continued to drive out the parking lot and I thought about my phone. I patted the hoodie to see if I put something in it. Nope then I realized it was on the floor where I left it.
There was something in the hoodie; like paper or something.
Iooked at it being as nosey as I am.
"Hey I know you are probably going to be nosey but if you find this call me" 10 digits were written down in the bottom of the paper. I crumbled it back up and threw it in my pocket. I was still in my zone till I realized, cars were beeping the shit outta me. I managed to go and make it to the house. I wondered : Was the note intentionally for me? Should I call?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading!!!! Please share and comment and like and the good stuff ❤
Chapter 2 will be long so be tuned. I post every day on other stories. Check them out too!

Quack out✋✋✋