His smile

Before we knew it, his lips were crashed into mine, slamming my back into the door making it open. Then he kicked the door shut to graze his hands over my body.
"Graysonnn..." I moaned. He kissed my neck, giving me hard hickeys.
"Get up." He demanded rolling off of me. When I got up he grabbed my hips kissing me pushing me towards the wall.
"Gray... St-stop-p" I groan pushing him away.
"Whats wrong?" He said putting one hand behind my head.
"Your pant buttons.... They need to come off. Like now." I tusseled with them.
"They're finger proof. You have to do it with your mouth." He said pushing my fingers away. I made a pout face and pulled them off.
"How 'bout now?" I whispered in his ear. He automatically got turned on. He got more aggressive. Good.
He yanked off my dress and caressed my breast. Veins popping out of his skin. Such a turn on. He grabbed my legs, wrapping them around his torso and making his way to the bedroom. When he finally reached the door he slammed me on the bed. Getting agressive every touch and kiss I made to him. Finally he stopped teasing me. He ripped my bra off.
"Your such a damn tease Mersaydes." Gray said.
"I kissed down his neck, tugging at his boxers signaling to take them off. He ignores. He pinned my hands above my head making me squirm and wiggle out of position. He let go pulling down my panties. He left hot kisses up my inner thigh. Heated and hot. Sounds like sex...

7:56am

I felt muscular arms around my waist and heavy pulsing on my back. I turned my head to see Graysons face and the hickeys I left in his collar bone. I managed to get out of his grasp naked. His shirt was on the floor and I put it on. There were tons of hickeys from him on me. I walked to the bathroom and looked at my arms. I sighed heavily. The house felt empty. Like a haunted house.
Brrr... Something went through me, cold wise. I went downstairs and put on the slippers. The couch seemed maroon-er than last night. I guess it was the curtains. I felt muscular arms wrap around me and pick me up.
"Morning." Gray kissed me.
"Morning. How was your sleep?" I kissed back getting down onto the floor and wrapped my arms around him.
"Better than others. I had you by my side." He said squeezing my butt. I smacked his hand.
"Nope. No. We just met and you think i'd fuck on the first date? Pfft. You have it all wrong." I said turning around.
"But we did last night. Whats your problem now?" I stopped.
"What? That doesn't sound like me. At all." I said getting out of his grasp. "We? We had sex? Last night? Here? At your place? And I stayed over?" I questioned.
"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes." He said running his fingers through my hair.
"Was I DRUNK? What the hell am I thinking. Jesus." I said leaving the kitchen and going upstairs.
"Well geez, was I bad?" He yelled to me. I remembered something.

Flashback***

Grayson laid me on the bed keeping our kiss together. Then he kissed down my naked body, leaving wet, hot kisses/hickeys everywhere. He moved on to my arms. Leaving hickeys there too. Grayson pulled down his Calvin Klein boxers and teased me.
"C'mon Grayyyy" I moaned. " Fuck me already."
"Are you sure?" He said leaving more hickeys on my neck and stomach.
"Jesus do I have to be sure if im asking you to fuck me?" I complained. With out notice he shoved it in me. My back arched and felt every inch of him get harder and harder.
"Whats my name?" Gray asked motioning in and out of me.
"Grayyy-yyyso-nn Do-lannn" I dug my nails into his back. What could get better...

Flashback ended***

Grayson followed me and sat on the bed putting his clothes on.
"Where are you going?" I asked.
"Im going to the store. I need my shirt." He said. As I took off his shirt. It revealed much more than hickeys. Scratches and bite marks. "I did that to you?" He said getting up.
"Yep. They hurt. Like shit." I said. He came over to me and hugged me. "They're love marks. I dont want you to feel bad. They feel better than they look." I said breaking out his grasp. I slipped into another one of his shirts out the drawer.
"Do you want to go home?" He asked me.
"Such a rush to get me out? So soon?" I said pushing him on the bed and climbing on top of him.
"Yeah kind of. I have another person coming. Well, not a person but a relative. Cause we live together." I studied his face.
"Is it another girl?" I asked getting off of him and turning my back.
"No no no. Its a family member. Hes supposed to come today from New Jersey." he said getting up. "Dont think that I didnt enjoy what we did last night but I dont want him thinking we are a couple."
"Whats wrong with being a couple? Is it me? I know...." I said getting up.
"No no no. Its really not you. I love being with you. Your one of a kind. Sheesh. Im already wanting to marry you. Your really interesting, pretty hot, amd smart. All I could want in a girl." he said. 5 knocks came upon the door making a beat. I go down and start to unlock the door.
"Wait no!" Grayson yelled. I already had the door open. There stood a man. Looked just... Like.. Grayson...
------------------------------------------------------

GUYSSSSS THANK YOU FOR FREAKING READING IM KIND OF COPYING SOME DOLAN TWIN FAN BOOKS BUT NOT WORD FOR WORD. I LOVE YOU GUYS AND PLEASE READ SHARE LIKE AND COMMENT❤❤❤❤

TWACK OUTTT