See Him Again.

When I got out the car, Haley was asleep. I carefully took her out and slung her over my waist; shutting the car door. I locked it and opened the house door.

"HALEY" Everyone screamed waking her up.
"Nana!!!" Haley yelled wiggling out my arms to my mother.
"Haley... Baby..." she hugged her tight. She was honestly scared for her. Someone could have taken her. Good thing it was Grayson. Im gonna call him. Tomorrow.
I grabbed Haley as the crowd of family left and went back to sleep.

Next day.

I woke up more refreshed than ever. I had something important to do. I forgot. I got out of bed and stretched and put my slippers on. I got up so I could get Haley up and ready for daycare. Oo. I was calling Grayson. I searched for the hoodie he gave me. Found it and grabbed the note. Then I called.
Hello?
Hey its Mersaydes.
Who?
Mersaydes. From yesterday.
I think you have the wrong number. Sorry.
Oh ok.
I hung up.
Did he really give me a fake number? What the hell dude? Who does that anymore? Fuck a fake number. Where them real numbers at?? (lmao i was listening to drake at this part)
The same number called back.
Hello?
Hey im sorry its Grayson.
Oh hey.
That was my brother. He didnt know I asked you to call.
Its ok. I thought you gave me a fake number.
Oh no. I just didnt expect you to call.
Oh. Well since we are on the phone wanna meet up somewhere?
Oh sure. We can go to dinner. On me!
Ok. See you at 8?
Ah night owls. Gotta love them.
Haha see you soon!
See you.
He hung up. I texted him my address.

I had a damn date. Wow. Wait till I tell Sandra. Its still early so I got some time till the date. I fell asleep not setting my clock.

5:38 PM

I woke up to the sound of music outside in the garage.

"WE ARE CRAZY KOOL CATS!!! LET US SCRATCH THAT MAKEUP OFF GIRLL! YOUR SO BEAUTIFUL WITH OUT THE DUST YOU SPREAD ON YOUR FACE GIRLL. I LOVE YOU!!!" Someone screamed.
I got up and looked out the window.
"DANIEL GET OUT MY GARAGE! BEFORE I GET MOM!!" I screamed at my brother, Daniel Gettens. The music cut off.
"Mersaydes Gettens. Hm hm hm. Never liked our music since day one. You hater."
"Your fucking music sucks and sounds like ass. There is no meaning." I said slamming my window shut. I swiped my hair out my face and went in to my room bathroom to take a shower.

8pm

I blow dryed my hair and flat ironed it. I put on some Ultra Skin care shea butter lotion. I put on a hour glass gray dress with pointed breast covers. I put on a pair of my favorite glittery Pumps and my clutch. I grabbed my shaw and threw it over me.
I walked downstairs and heard someone knock on the door.
"Who is it?" I said.
"Pizza Man." someone laughed behind the door and I opened it.
"Hey! Ready to go?" I said to Grayson.
"Yup. After you." he said helping me off the steps.
"New car?" I questioned.
"Its my brother's car. His is newer than mine." He said opening the door and finishing in the car.
"Cool. Who is your brother?" I asked.
"His name is Ethan. And I have a sister named Cameron." He said.
"Cool. I have 3 brothers and 4 sisters." He pulled off from infront of my house and started on Baum Blvd.
"Wow. Lot of kids." Grayson said. Then there was silence. I started to drift to sleep till he slid his hand on to mine. Which I didnt mind at all. Then he grabbed my hand and kissed it.
"Here" he said taking the keys out the car.
"Ok. Im getting out." he opened the door for me and helped me out.
My heels clacked on the marble entrance as Grayson locked the car doors. Grayson was a gentleman. Nothing about him was scary. He seemed innocent but what ever I guess.
The waiter sat us at a table and served us our drinks. We talked alot.
"So what do you do for a living?" Grayson asked me rubbing his hand together.
"Im a lawyer. I did the famous case 'Dàntello vs. Ferìottwa'" I said swiping some hair out my face.
"Really? I loved that trial. It was so domestic." He said drinking some of his wine.
"Oh wow. Thats great. Our great intention was just that."
"Haha. Do you have any hobbies you do on the basis?"
"I play lacrosse with my brothers."
"Same. I play with Ethan and Cameron."
"Enough about me. What about you? What do you do?"
"I work at a HnM in New Jersey."
"Newbie?"
"Nope. 5 years. In counting of course."
"Thats great." I glance over at the dance floor. Grayson gets up.
"Would you like to dance?" He asked taking my hand kissing it.
"I would be honored!" I stood up pulling my dress down off my sides. He leads me to the dance part of the diner and starts to dance. I put my heels aside our table and start to dance. This could be the best night ever....

At the bar.

I had couple of drinks. Strong ones too. Grayson was staying within his limit. Still drunk. On the other hand, I was a rekt kid as they say now.
"HEY...HAY JELLY BOI!" I screamed in the room of no one but the bartender and Gray."Uh.Uhnother one" I pointed up 1 finger.
"This bar is closed ma'am. You have to leave." The bartender said flicking my finger out his face.
"Hey... Lets-lets huuh go to my horseeeey" Grayson said.
"I wanna ride a horse!!!!" i scream and we left. He unlocked his car to drive down the street. He was more sober than me. The car drove slowly on the empty street.
"I had a greattt night" I slurred.
"Me too." He said.
We arrived at his house and he opened the door for me. I got out and walked towards the house. He locked the car doors and attempted to unlock his house door.
Grayson was staring at me. I felt it. l looked at him.
"What shillyyyy??" I slurred even more. Before we knew it, his lips were crashed into mine, causing him to swing me around and slam my back into the door making it open. Then he...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HET GUYSSSSSS THANKS FOR READING PLEAS VOTE AND SHARE AND COMMENT PLEASE I COULD USE IT UNLESS ITS ABOUT MY GRAMMAR IK I FUCKED UP. OH WELL THANKS BYEEE

TWACK OUTT