New school

I grabbed the outfit I bought yesterday when I dragged my brother to Holister and Forever 21.  Poor guy had to carry all my bags.

I took a shower and blow dried my hair, then threw on the shorts, bando, and crop top that had a sunset on the beach circled by a light blue heart.

"Mia! Hurry your ass up! You've been in there for a whole damn ho-" Damian's voice rang before I pulled the door open, smiling at him innocently.

"All yours." I smiled grabbing my curling iron, so I could just curl my hair on my bed with the mirror on the wall.

"By the way, your hair looks like shit." Damian laughed at my poofy hair from the blow dryer. I rolled my eyes and started on curling my hair. I finished and played on the new phone until my brother came out of the little bathroom.

"Ready?" I asked getting up from the couch I was now sitting on.

"Yah" He smiled and grabbed the keys to our new car.  Okay having money you could do anything with is heavenly.  I mean we bought a freaking grey Hummer.  We hoped in the car and started the drive to school. I nervously played with my fingers.

'What do you think everyone's going to say about 2 angel-werewolfs.' I  mind linked Damian, even though we were sitting next to each other.

'There going to say Damn, because we're hot.' he said cockily, turning up the radio, knowing that music would rid me of nervousness.  Music always did that to me, it could pump me up, calm me down, completely zone me out - I think it has magical powers.  But that's just me.

I need your love

I need your time

When everything's wrong

You make it right

I feel so high

I come alive

I need to be free with you tonight

 I need your love

All the years

All the times

You were never been to blame

And now my eyes are open

And now my heart is closing

And all the tears

All the lies

All the waste

I've been trying to make it change

And now my eyes are open

I need your love

I need your time

When everything's wrong 

You make it right

I feel so high

I come alive

I need to be free

The lyrics blasted through the car, riding me of all my doubts of today.  If they didn't like me, oh well.

We pulled up to the parking lot, I turned down the music and hoped out of the car.

"The office is over there" I pointed out to the big letters above a door. We started walking there when I realized it was a awkward silence. I looked around and everyone's eyes seemed to be glued on us. I smiled at a group of cute boys that gawked at me. They looked zoned out until I remembered that when we smile people always seemed to be put into a gaze so I let my smile drop.  They blinked, then everyone seemed to just... move. They got back to talking and walking around.