The Mystery of Mia

_-- yes it's been forever since I updated but late is better than never right? (nervous laughter)

Anywho read on guys![][]

Chapter 3, The Mystery of Mia.

Mia's p.o.v.

"So you found your mate at the same time I did?" Damian asked after I told him about Luke and he told me about how he found his mate- Avery, who I guess ran into him on the way to the bathroom.  I shrugged at him and finished the cup-of-noodle I had. My phone vibrated beside me.

"Helloo?" my voice was contorted with noodles in-between my lips.

"Who's that?" Damian asked from beside me.

"I don't know I just answered it dimwit." I told him and heard laughing on the other side of the receiver. It sounded like a girl's voice.

"Hey, it's Amelia." she said I nodded even though she couldn't see me.

"Come to the spot I was pointing out to you earlier, kay?" she said quickly

"Uh, sure..?" I muttered and dragged Damian into the car, hanging up the phone.

"where are we going?" he asked me.

"You'll see, hey Avery might be there!" I told him and he started to look excited but covered it up with a macho-man look. Men.

+

We got to the place where Amelia showed me- a spot near the woods and across from the beach. I saw Amelia and Noah siting down in front of a little café.  Damian and I walked up and pulled out seats to sit down.

"Hey, guys, this is my brother, Da-"

"Damian!" Avery screamed in delight coming over to us holding a tray of drinks. Daniel and Jason walked behind her and grabbed the seats next to me.  I picked up a coffee cup with my name written lazily on it.

"I mean, hey. uhm.." Avery smiled nervously and kissed my brothers cheek. Amelia and I aww'ed at them.

"Oh-uh I uh.. ill be right back guys, beta business." Noah rushed a smile at us and hastily ran into the woods.

"He's beta?" Damian asked and Avery nodded slightly at him, focusing on his lips. In three seconds they were in a full on make-out session.

"Alright, gross guys." I muttered and Amelia made gagging sounds.  Amelia and I tried everything to get there attention to get them to stop, but they seemed to not even need air.

"Kay, I'm done looking at this, I'm going for a walk." Amelia got up to leave and I immediately followed suit, walking towards the woods with her, my coffee warming my hands.

"Where ever you're going, I'm coming." I tell her and she giggles at me.  Jason and Daniel decided to just go to the resturant next door to grab something to eat.  Amelia and I walk through the woods for a while, just talking about school and teachers and the pack.

"So are you an alpha?" she asked me hesitantly. I tapped into her head

'why does she have power?' I shook my head- no. I stumbled slightly over a tree branch, usually my senses are amazing, but when I tap into people's minds I can't add 2 + 2.  I have to practice the power to get better, but I always feel too nosy to do it.