L O K I X R E A D E R - YOU HELP ME FEEL AGAIN

-WARNING-
There will be touchy subjects like cutting and bullying mentioned in this so please just take care, I don't want my lovelies having breakdowns because of me :)
Read on if you feel you're ready

---------------------------------------------------

You ran down the halls of stark tower, thinking you were heading to your room.
You hated school, you hated people, and you hate how no matter what you do you always do it wrong.
Today you've had enough, you've reached your last straw. Those girls had took your gym clothes and hid them so when you came back after your shower in P.E, they could rip your towel away, embarrassing you to no end.
They even had the nerve to take pictures and print them, taping them up all over the school...

You've always hated your body and never intended for anyone to see it. So when those damn boys made "jokes" about your body in front of you, you left school. You didn't care If it was the middle of the day and you were in class, you weren't gunna sit there and feel your heart break an sink to the bottom of your stomach.

Tears streamed down your face, blurring your vision as you opened the door an closed it, sinking down to the floor wailing as the pain kept getting worse.

Little did you know a certain dark haired god was watching you curiously from above the book he was reading.
You had unknowingly burst into his room instead of your own in your hurried attempt to get away. His heart clenched alittle at your state, hair messy an tangled, tears pouring out your eyes continuously, and your cheeks red with with anger and shame.
Sadly, Loki knew this look all to well. He knew enough to see that your distress wasn't over a small school crush, but over huge emotional trauma. He knew something big was wrong, and he knew how cruel the world could be to a small insecure teen.
That's why he placed his book down onto his desk, marking the page, then making his way over to you. He kneeled in front of you

"Y/N, what's wrong ?,"

You look up to see Loki in front of you and that, in fact, you weren't in your own room
"I-I-I'm s-sorry, I-I'll leave," you choke out, sobs escaping without your consent.
Just as you were about to get up Loki places his large hands on your shoulders softly to keep you in place.
"No no, it's alright, I can see that you don't need to be alone,"
He looks into your eyes as you try to avoid his gaze, you didn't want to see the usual bitterness.. You couldn't handle any more rejection.
But only if you knew that Loki's heart was breaking a little inside as he siffed thorough your memories, seeing everything that happened at school, today and the many years before that.
He knew what it felt to be an outsider, to not be accepted into society for who he was.

"Oh darling... You've been through so much.. It's a miracle your still alive..,"
Loki wipes the stray hairs from your face an smiles softly as his eyes tears up.
You gather the courage to look up into his eyes, knowing fully well that he had gone into your mind. He knows everything. All those nights you spent crying yourself to sleep. Even the nights where you had used that small pair of scissors to cut into the soft tissue that made up your wrists.

Loki picks you up softly as you feel numb, carrying you over to his bed and laying you down.
Sitting behind you, he starts playing with your hair to soothe you.
"Y/n, you helped me feel again.. It's time I repaid you by doing the same..,"
You remember all those late nights you two had in the living room in stark tower, the stars and the city lights shining through the large windows. You remember how you taught him how to use the t.v, drinking alchohol when you two were alone, the only two in the tower when tony went out to other-country meetings.

You also remember how you two kissed.

That one late night when your insomnia was keeping you up again. You had made yourself a cup of tea an Loki had woken to the sound of the kettle boiling since he's in the room close to the living room.
He had made his way to the kitchen, bare chested since he could only find his black skinny jeans on such short notice. It hung low enough on his hips to see his delicious V-line and snail trail crawling it's way up to his belly button.

"What are you doing up so late Y/n ? By Odin your a night owl I swear,"
Leaning against the table counter he crosses his arms. Ignoring his question you look at him and blush, looking back at your mug of freshly brewed tea.
"Would you like some tea ?," you ask.
For a couple of minutes he stares at you as if you're crazy.

"Fine, why not ?,"

You nod and make his tea, handing it to him an he takes a sip.
"You haven't answered my question,"
"Insomnia, Loki, that's why,"
"What in Odins name is that ?,"
"It's when you can't sleep,"
"Obviously,"

You couldn't help to notice his perfect skin and messy hair, curled, completely opposite so his usually straight, slicked back hair.

You two had talked awhile about mindless things, sometimes going silent and just staring at eachother.
You were leaning against the counter in front of the sink, so when Loki had finished his drink he pressed up against you an looked you dead in the eyes smirking as he placed the empty mug in the sink behind you.
You were far beyond lost in the sea of glowing emerald that is his eyes, so when he leaned closer to you, you didn't take notice until his lips were pressed against yours. His eyes and yours fluttered shut as you both enjoyed the feeling of sparks flying between you two.

You pulled back into reality when you felt a soft kiss being placed against your shoulder.
Loki was placed behind you now, arm draped over your waist.

"You've already helped me feel again Loki,"
You say,
A smile gracing your features as you turn and kiss him passionately.

You both fell into a peaceful slumber after your make out session, wrapped in each others arms.