Memories (Blaine)

After having a long discussion with Jayden, Blaine and he made up for the hostility that Blaine had. Afterwards they went back onto the tour bus together, hand in hand while entering it. While holding eachother in bed Blaine felt his sorrow and worrying fade away. He fell asleep in Jayden's arms not long after.

****

Blaine woke up next to the sleeping boy. A smile crept onto his lips. He sat up and leaned his back against the wall. A force made him hit his head on the wall.

"Ugh. Crap", he said as he realized he was in the moving tour bus.

"Wh-whuh happin?", Jayden slurred as he woke.

Blaine giggled and relaxed himself back into his boyfriend's warm arms. He nuzzled him on the neck with closed eyes. Jayden lied down as well and rested his head on Blaine's.

"Hey, guys... Uh we need to start practicing for tonight", the guitarist interrupts.

"Oh," Blaine and Jayden look at eachother disappointedly, "Okay".

They seperate from the bed and do their own things along with the other band members.

Blaine sings one of his many Katy Perry favorite songs. He finishes along with the end of the song and smiles triumphantly at his timing.

"Aye man, with our schedule you're gonna need to rest your voice as much as possible. Unless we have rehearsal, ya know? You did sound great though", the drummer says when he pops into the room.

He nods in agreement and goes out to meet the band in the lounging part of the bus. Everyone but the driver was there, getting out sheet music and tuning their instruments. Blaine joins in silently and takes the sheet music that was handed over to him. By the count of the 3 they all begin doing their own thing, making beautiful music flow out of them. The guitarists and bassist had their accoustic instruments out and the drummer used only his drum sticks against the table to hold the rhythm together.

They practiced each song over about 3 times, 4 if they needed the extra going-over. After that they were finished and ready. Blaine felt confident, not sad and broken down as he was just the day before. Something inside him just beamed like a star, and he remembered why he does what he does.

For the fans,

he tells himself. The tour bus makes a stop and Blaine peers out the nearest window to find his destination awaiting him. They all got their instrument cases and packed up to get it set up in the building right by them. One by one the band members go in and out of the building with their equiptment ready in their arms and hands. Blaine enjoyed every second of the day. He thought it strange how different his mood was compared to the night before. It didn't think about it too much, in fear that the happiness would leave him. He hummed along the way back into the building with the last piece of equiptment in his hand and set it down on the stage. The bassist reached the piece and added it to their intrumental puzzle.

He gets out his accoustic guitar and strums along the different chords and hums quietly.

You think I'm pretty without any make up on,

you think I'm funny when I tell the punchline wrong.

I know you get me, so I let me walls come down.

The words form in his head and memories of Kurt pops in his head, including the most recent one. The dream Kurt, perfect and dreamy fills his head and makes Blaine's heart break once again. Then memories of the first time he met Jayden clashed against his Kurt memories.

By the time the memories were neck in neck he finished the song. He put his guitar down in frustration.

Why can't I just get over him?,

he asks himself in somewhat self-defeat.

While his confusion boils in his thoughts, Jayden walks up to him.

"You okay, sweety?", he asks with concern.

"I'll be okay", he answers, accompanied by a sigh.

Jayden sits next to him and Blaine rests his head down on his shoulder like how he had in the morning. Jayden wraps his arms around Blaine and sets his head on Blaine's. They sit like that for a while until it's finally time for them to start making final adjustments until their performance began. They let go of eachother slowly and Blaine looks deep into Jayden's eyes.

"I love you," is all Blaine says, and goes backstage.

He takes a quick shower and changes into cleaner clothes. He looks into the mirror and notices how sad he looks. His skin duller, his eyes tired, and his lips pulled into a frown.

Get yourself together, Blaine.

He splashes his face with water, and surprisingly that does the trick. He feels his doubt wash away with the drips of water falling into the sink in front of him. His happiness from the morning returns and accompanies him on stage when he finally goes out to perform. The new energy in Blaine radiates into the crowd as they jump along with the beat of the music.

Everything is fine, for now at least. And that is all I need,

Blaine's thoughts speak when he goes back to the mic to start his finishing song. He ends the song with just as much energy and wipes the sweat from his forehead. He says goodnight to the audience and goes backstage.

A feeling of sadness suddenly starts to fill him, but he pushes it away just as quickly with memories of Jayden and he. He smiles when his boyfriends comes to hug and compliments him for his obvious skills. They hold eachother until the night ends and they go to the tour bus to their next destination.

Happiness warms Blaine's heart while he holds Jayden. They go into their little bed and cuddle until they both fall asleep in eachothers arms.