Reunited (Blaine)

Blaine wakes up to an cold, empty bed. As he sits up, everything from the night before all came back to him. A fight with Jayden, renting a motel for himself, and falling asleep on a damp pillow. He groans, remembering the argument. He pushes down the blankets from his legs and swings his legs over the side of the bed to start his day. A buzz alerts that it's time to wake up. 9:30am. It seemed a lot later to Blaine. He slides his thumb over the screen and pops up on what he must have last been on. He groans again at the 7 apology messages he left Jayden.

His small black suitcase full of clothes lies in the corner of the room, looking as if had been thrown the night before. Blaine walks over and unzips and lifts the lid to the case. He picks out a decent outfit for the day and slowly changes into it. He looks down at the lonely bow tie lying next to a few other layers he had previously planned on wearing that day, but decided against it. He wasn't going to be very flamboyant today, despite what he wanted a few weeks earlier.

His outfit for the day consists of a plain black v-neck shirt, a pair of blue jeans, and a pair of regular sneakers. He walks into the bathroom, gel in hand, about to tame the wild curls blossoming on his head when he inspects himself in the mirror and decides against it. Almost his whole life was filled with gel filled hair, slicked to one side or another, and he needed a change. Even if he didn't end up liking it later, it was at least worth a try. He opens the bathroom door once again and drops the gel into the suitcase. A smiles forms on his dry lips. After the small moment of happiness, Blaine walks outside of his motel, hails a taxi, and directs the driver to wherever his heart desires. It is New York, after all.

****

After venturing the beautiful streets of New York, Blaine received a text for the first time that day.

"Wha- Oh", he says as he picks up his phone.

Sent at 1:14pm

From: Jayden Harris

blainey waney??

Sent at 1:15pm

From: Blaine Anderson

Yes?

Blaine still felt thoroughly awful about snapping the night before.

Sent at 1:17pm

From: Jayden Harris

im sowwy

Sent at 1:17pm

From: Blaine Anderson

It's okay. I love you so much.

Sent at 1:18pm

From: Jayden Harris

love you 2 :D :*

Blaine smiled at the text. He would do anything to avoid another fight with his boyfriend. Suddenly Blaine remembered Big Dreams, Big City, and then he knew how he could fully make it up to Jayden. He looked back at his phone and searched up the nearest shop that sold flowers. He immediately requested a taxi, and while in the vehicle searched up tux rentals. Blaine was starting to get excited.

****

??

He looked at the man standing in front of the mirror. Bouquet in hand, Blaine walked out of the motel and once again hailed a taxi. The taxi driver interrupted his Jayden-filled thoughts.

"Why the suit?," he asked.

"Oh, going to see...Large... City.. Big Dreams. I think that's the name," he continued,"gonna meet my boyfriend there."

The driver made a sort of grunting noise when Blaine said the word Boyfriend. He was unfazed. He smiled brightly when a buzzing came from his pocket. Jayden was already at the show, and apparently Blaine was late. He sighed and tapped his fingers along the seat impatiently. He looked up from another aggravated text from Jayden only to see a line of cars in front of him. Blaine groaned miserably.