Restricted- My Wolf's Inner Desire ch.2

(Still in Cole' POV)

Once his tongue is in my mouth, our tongues instantly fight for dominance. With him being an Alpha, I lose but I don't mind. I've already realized that I was going to be the bottom because his wolf would never submit to another. It actually caused my wolf and I excitement at the thought of John and his wolf mounting us.

My hands slid up John's back and I feel his muscles tense and shudder at my touch which encourages me. I quickly move my hands to the bottom of his shirt and pull it up over his head. We break apart as I pull his shirt off as his eyes lock with mine. His eyes are completely black and filled with lust. I'm sure mine are the same.

John then rips my shirt off and pulls our bodies back together. I moan as our chests touch and John attaches his mouth to mine again. I glide my hands up his chest to around his neck and grab some of his hair. He groans in my mouth and grinds against me hard. His hands slid around my waist and grab my ass. He then lifts me off the ground and I wrap my legs around his waist. I feel like such a girl but my excitement makes me not give a shit.

John then drops me on the bed and quickly pulls his belt off and pulls his pants down. I start to undo my pants but he reaches over and pulls them off for me. He then crawls on top of me and kisses me hard while grinding our lower halves together. I feel his erection through his boxers rub against mine and I moan loudly. He moves away from my mouth and starts kissing down my neck till he reaches my collar bone where he'll bite me when we climax. It is also my soft spot so when he begins to suck and nibble on it, I moan and buck my hips. He growls and quickly pulls my boxers and his own off.

I look down and see his erection and gasp. Oh shit, that is going to hurt like hell going inside of me. I know werewolves are naturally well endowed but he is fucking huge. John then smirks at me when he sees where I'm looking.

"You're right at thinking it's going to hurt, because I'm not going easy on you. My wolf is too damn excited as am I." He says with a smirk on his face as he climbs on my chest. "But, I will let you lube me up first."

I know exactly what he wants and it excites me. I quickly take him in my mouth and begin sucking on his length. I relax my jaw and take all of him into his mouth. I've never done this before but it just felt natural so I kept doing as my instincts told me to do. As I swallowed and sucked on his dick, he moaned loudly then quickly pulled away. He climbed off my chest and flipped onto my hands and knees.

I then felt his lips graze my ear as he growled, "This is going to hurt because I just can't control my wolf all the way right now. He wants it rough and so do I." As he finished saying that, he thrust into me hard. I groaned as my whole body tensed up and my hands gripped the sheets hard. I felt as if my whole body was being ripped in half.

I could feel John's nails digging into my hips as he tried to keep himself from moving and I could also hear him panting. I could feel the pain going away and now I just wanted him to start moving so I pushed my ass back into his hips more.

John growled as he pulled himself all the way back till just the tip was inside me then thrust his hips hard into me. I moaned and gripped the sheets even harder. He continued to pound into me hard as our moans were coming at the same time.

I was close. I was going to cum soon so I pushed myself off my hands so my back was touching his chest. John moved his hands from my hips to wrap around my body and hold me against him. He then began to kiss and suck on my neck as he continued to thrust into me hard. My one hand wrapped around his neck to hold his head to my neck as my other hand moved to my dick. I matched my strokes to John's thrusts.

"I'm going to cum soon John." I moaned out as I felt him hit my prostate at every thrust.

His chest rumbled against my back as he growled. His thrusts then came harder and faster. "Tell me when you're going to so I can release and mark you," John growled out.