MWID Chapter 7-Adrenaline Rush

I moaned loudly as his hand moved from my waist to rub my erection over my boxers. Slowly, sensually he began to stroke me through my boxers. I moaned as my hips slowly began to move with his hand which in turn caused my butt to rub against John's own erection. He growled against my neck and bit down hard. I moaned loudly and rubbed my body against him.

Slowly, John's hand moved up to my waist and then he slid his hand down my pants and gripped my erection. I groaned as he began to stroke me while sucking on my neck where he previously bit me. I could feel my body tensing up as I was nearing my release. John could feel my excitement coursing through my body and he quickly pulled my boxers off and shoved his rock hard cock into my tight hole.

I groaned as my whole body tensed from the thick, long invasion in my ass. Unfortunately John was too excited to wait for my body to adjust to his size so he continued his hard, rough thrusts. Soon, I could feel the pain turning to pleasure as he began to increase the speed.

My moans then started matching John's as he hit my prostate. My whole body bucked when he slammed into me hard continuously hitting my prostate. I then felt John's body tense as he came inside me. I could feel the warm liquid inside me and it made me even more excited.

I groaned as John pulled out, confused as to why he pulled out since I hadn't finished. He always continued until we both finished. I was about to say something until John pushed me onto my back and quickly took my erection into his warm, wet mouth.

My hips bucked hard, pushing my dick further into his mouth with my tip hitting the back of his throat. John gripped my hips hard, holding me down to the bed. He pulled back and softly kissed the tip as he looked up and stared into my eyes. Having him watch me while he was sucking my dick made me incredibly harder if it was even possible.

Soon, John wrapped his warm, plump lips around my length. He began to lower his head, taking my whole length into his mouth and swallowing around my length. The feeling was completely unbelievable and impossible to explain how amazing it felt. He then pulled back for air but continued to lick and kiss up and down my member.

He began kissing down my length until he reached the base and then he licked back up to the tip. Once he reached the tip, he licked my slit causing me to buck against his hold on my hips. My toes curled as my body began to tense up. John felt my body tense and quickly took my cock into his mouth, sucking hard. I came into his mouth a second later, releasing a huge load. He sucked me dry and swallowed.

(go back to the story to read the rest XP btw, sorry it's not very long but they also didn't have much time lol)