Xavier & Ayden One Shot

AN: This is just for fun, it as no relevance to the story My Best Friend's Boyfriend except for the characters. Ayden and Xavier never do anything like this or they never will. Now, ENJOY! XD

Ayden's POV

So, I have a problem. Riley and I broke up a few weeks ago and I've already moved on. I know, a few weeks shouldn't be enough time to get over someone that you've been in love with for years but I have moved on. I'm actually crushing on my best friend Xavier for real this time.

But, that's not my problem. He's coming over in a little bit and I haven't ate anything since lunch yesterday and I'm really hungry. And as everyone knows, I get really clingy to Xavier when I'm hungry and I also get horny. Yes, I'm weird like that but I can't help it. It doesn't help that there is nothing to eat at the house because my parents haven't been home for a week and I've been too lazy to run to the store.

DING DONG!

Oh shit!! He's here. This is going to be interesting. I ran over to the door and threw it open to see Xavier standing there looking gorgeous as ever. "Hi!" I squeaked out as he pulled me into a hug. I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. Xavier then walked into the house and closed the door behind him.

He started carrying me up the steps until I couldn't stand it anymore and I bit his neck because he smelled so damn good. He stopped walking and moaned loudly as his grip on my waist tightened. I could also feel every muscle in his body tense. I then started to suck and lick the very same pace I bit.

Xavier then started walking up the stairs quickly until he got to my room. He then threw me on the bed as I frowned. Maybe he didn't like what I was doing. All those thoughts left my mind as he growled out, "You're so damn lucky that Chloe and I decided we were better friends than boyfriend/girlfriend because I'm not a cheater," and pounced on top of me while leaving the door open. I didn't care though because my parents weren't supposed to be home until tomorrow.

Xavier ripped my shirt off as he roughly kissed me and ground his hips against mine. I moaned into his mouth as his erection rubbed against my own. All I could think about was the first time we gave each other blow jobs and I just wanted to taste him again but this time I wanted him inside of me. It made me nervous as well because I have done anything for weeks other than jerk myself off.

I quickly grabbed his ass and pulled his hips down so his body was completely on mine while I wrapped my legs around his waist. I moved my hands under his shirt so I could rub his abs and his pecks. God, his body keeps getting better and better. I never remember it being this firm and muscular, just how I like my men.

Xavier quickly sat up so he was on his knees while he pulled off his shirt and started working on my belt and pants. I then started on his pants before he pulled my pants down along with my boxers. He moved my hands away and pulled his pants and boxers off quickly as I smirked at. "I see someone is impatient. I hope you know that thick dick is NOT going in my ass. Riley's dick may be longer than your's but damn, you're thick and long. I don't feel like chancing you paralyzing me with that dick."

Xavier started laughing really hard. "Oh my God Ayden. I think it's funny how you think you have a choice. I'm going to shove my dick into you so hard that you won't be able to walk for a week but you won't be paralyzed." I gulped nervously. "Uh, I'm a fragile person...Don't break me," I stammered out as his eyes narrowed as they roamed my body. I tried to quickly move away from him but he was quicker than me.

Xavier grabbed my hips and spread my legs so he could settle himself in between them. I ten positioned his dick at my entrance. I groaned. "Wait, lube up or put one of the pre-lubed condoms on...please."