Prologue

In a murky laboratory,there were many glass cylinders containing bodies in them.The bodies looked so pale as if they were not alive.They were plenty scientist ,all of them observing a big cylinder in the center of the room. The big cylinder had a body in it, there was something different about the body it wasn't as pale as the others it had life.

"Catherine this clone has great potential lets release lets start the harvest process" said a man in a dark hood as he turned away.Catherine was tall and had blonde and wore round specs she was the smartest in N.O.W.H.E.R.E and was the one that made the harvest process a success.

"lets start the harvest process" said Catherine as she bent down and pressed the buttons close to the big cylinder.Suddenly the color of the water changed from white to a deep amber yellow and bubbles formed in the cylinder.

The body floating in it suddenly started vibrating. " Integrate world wide knowledge in it"said Catherine"project harvest in1,2,3 GO!.Suddenly the glass of the cylinder broke and the whole place became dark.When the light came back on,they saw the clone standing with it's eyes red.

The clone lifted  Catherine off the ground, " Such strength" said Catherine as her neck snapped and she gave up the ghost quickly. Some other scientist rushed towards him with injections containing sedatives, he just raised his hand and all of them were thrown back to the wall and they were all knocked out and lost consciousness.

"I am calling for backup,bring in the miracles" said a scientist running away. The  miracles all of them dressed in black from head to toe, all of them had wonderfully crafted bodies. One of them suddenly ran towards the clone with a speed that made  cheetahs seem so slow, the clone took a step back and delivered kick to the man who blocked with his hand and caught the clone's legs and tossed him away like paper. The other miracles ran towards the clone,the clone smirked and pushed all of them away using the telekinesis he showed earlier. the miracle that tossed him like paper  was on the ground because he was pushed by the telekinesis blast. The clone walked towards him and snapped his neck with relative ease .

One of the miracles tried to jump on him to push him to the ground but the clone formed a telekinetic shield but not much damage was done to the shield, the clone stepped back and delivered a roundhouse kick sending him far away.

Your strong but you can't block this,the miracle ran as fast as he could throwing a punch at him but the clone easily dodged picked him up with his telekinesis and banged him on the ground "your weak" the clone finally said.

N.O.W.H.E.R.E couldn't take it again they sent explosives around him.Just in time the clones eyes caught something it was someone not something and the person was wearing a yellow suit beat up the remaining miracles then the clone saw some purple snake like tails forming around him

Then in a flash he was teleported