Chapter 1-Connor Kent

I was teleported into a sandy spot with swampy trees around me,Then my eyes caught something actually someone in red mask starring at me .I didn't know what to do either i run or fight or talk or stare.I had to decide.I thought and decided to talk but the masked human cut me short and talked

"Hi i am red robin i am your friend i am here to help you" he thought and added" we are your friends we are here to save you"this time he was indicating  the group which i had just seen an hour ago.

"So we should be going?"said red robin "guess we should"i replied,that was the second word i was saying ever since i lived,Which was a few minute ago.i started running of to a place i felt was the right direction and then everyone followed my lead.

We arrived at a mansion the most beautiful place i had ever seen in my life,which was now an hour ago,then red robin opened the door,and this view was the second most beautiful in my life.

"You like the house?" a girl around my age with blonde hair and blue eyes to match asked.

"Yes i do it's beautiful,i would,really like to stay in a house like this with all these glamours.i said as i entered.

"OK this is the most beautiful place i have seen" i said to myself.

 "Good lets skip the fun,the justice league sent us on a mission"red robin said.

"Uhnn,not again"every one shouted.

"Can't we just rest,we just finished saving someone,so who are we saving this time"Cassie said referring to me.

"Why do you guys hate missions i actually like missions"i said and every one gave me this kind of look that said if i talk again they will separate my body to the far ends of the universe.

"Yeah because your a clone"kid flash said rudely.OK that was to far, i thought.approaching him with a telekinetic ball in my hand.

"Hold on super-boy he doesn't mean it"red robin said holding me back.

"I thought so,most people who don't have thinking capacity,so they don't mean it.i said rudely.Later that day the group and i were talking about the mission.

"No cracking of necks Super-boy"red robin told me.

"i can crack  necks in a way that you will pass out for an hour" i said.

 "so if we are doing this won't this pass a bad reputation for us.raven said.

"yeah that is the point ,i will hack and block all the camera's"

"so you are going to block the humans heads too"raven said sarcastically.

"well........."

"i can wipe memories"i said cutting red robin short.

"that"he said referring to what i had just said.

"so who's with me"red robin asked.

"not me"every one said

"one last time,who's with me"he shouted.everyone looked at themselves guiltily.

"me"everyone shouted.

"guessed so"red robin said.

"lets start taking positions"Cassie suggested.