Chapter 4-who are the teen titans

I woke up in an extra large bed,this was definitely not our house,i thought as i stood up to go brush my teeth,looked in the mirror,my hair was scattered i had blue eyes and a babyish face,but when i was on the street most of the girls looked at me i had abs and had a muscular build which showed whenever i was wearing my superhero costume which was tight on my body,why did they have to make it so tight i thought.

"What are you thinking about"Cassie also known as wonder girl asked.

"Do you realize i don't know the teams name"i asked shocked.

"We are the teen titans"she said as if she had gotten any smarter that she knew something i didn't know.

"I mean individually"i said with a sense that i had brought her hopes down,"and how did you enter?"i asked thinking about it.

"Back to point,i know Bart Allen,Miguel Jose bargana, kiran i don't know the surname.

"I think your missing one point out"i said.

"What"she asked.

"what of red robin"i asked.

"No one knows"she said,just then Cassie's walkie talkie went on,i can't believe we are still using that.

"the justice league are calling us"she said.we reached there a minute after.

"park your things we are going to the real justice league and teen titans quarters"the man who was carrying my logo said.so we started packing but first things first how did our clothes get here.

Whatever,i thought.we reached a big circular building on top of a mountain on the floor of it inscribed mount justice.

"superman"the man with my logo said,so his name was superman and it started with a super.Maybe it was a common thing to have a super in our type of kind,everyone said their names then it reached my turn.

"super-boy"i said as i saw something spin and drag me in.I entered to see everyone laughing and talking,the place was dim and beautiful,i sat down and saw kid flash holding a pad in front of the TV(television).

"You wanna play?"he asked,i looked at the TV and saw F.I.F.A 16 and a picture of someone in a blue reddish stripe cloth spreading his hands.

"no"i said.

you scared chicken you know i will defeat you and all the girls would stop looking at you,kpo kpo kpokpo kpo kpooo!he said laughing at me.

"Fine i will play" i said.

"good, that is not a chicken"he said.We started playing he told me the controls to play then we actually started.

Bart was first with the possession of the ball before collected gave a through pass using L1+1 then i taped 1 and pressed 2, the game console was ps4,i ended up scoring 20 goals in the first half.

"heads up guys we have a mission to do"batman said.