Chapter 4

Hey lovelies so here's another chapter! I really hope you enjoy it and it's all okay. Please comment share and vote! Really want to know what you think of the story! It is going slow but promise the drama is starting!
Xoxo

*Louis' POV*

'You Harry Styles, are a f ucking dork' I laugh loudly as I look down at him. He's laughing to before it reduces to a kind smile.

He looks up at me his eyes crinkled and dimples showing as his teeth come to show. I lay my hand out offering to help him up.

It had been a month since the hand-job incident. I had to go back to work after my boss called threatening if I'd didn't go in I would lose my job. It took an additional hour to convince harry to let me go but eventually he gave in. We have spent time together just relaxing and getting to know one another. It was weird how he acted so nice and calm around me, at times it felt fake and forced. That scared me, it was like he was up to something but I didn't know what. It had me on edge but I liked his company and so decided to ignore the odd feeling.

We decided today we would hang out after none stop texting. His idea of today was to go ice skating which hadn't ended well. Harry thought it would be amazing if he tried one of the jumps the professionals do. Hence him now being sprawled out on the floor.

He takes my hand to help him up but as he is half way his skate knocks into mine and I loose balance completely. We go tumbling to the floor.

I land directly on top of him. We both groan out in slight pain as I place my hand either side of his head to help me hover over him slightly

I smile 'as I said your a dork' I hear him chuckle before I am literally thrown off of him and onto my back. I hit my head harshly on the ice and look at him questioningly

He hadn't even noticed that I had smashed my head into the ice as he is to busy getting up and talking to the paps that had literally come out of no where

The throbbing in my head doesn't stop as I slowly sit up and try to get to my feet but I slip down again. My head is pounding and black spots enter my vision.

I see a figure race towards me 'oh shit you okay? I saw what happened. Hello. Can you speak for me love '

I open my mouth but I feel my head goes dizzy again and I'm struggling, I keep blinking to try and fix my vision as the mysterious man talks again 'my names Zac, love can you tell me your name?'

'Mhm Louis' I slur and I watch as his face twists into one of concern and blurs out

'Shit, gotta get you to the hospital. Okay Louis, I'm going to take these skates off and carry you back okay?'

I look at him and see two blurry figure 'mm Kay' my body feels heavy again and I feel as if I'm going to faint. He notices as he lays me down gently before taking the skates off. That's when my vision goes black

---
*NO POV*

Harry stood talking to the paps and telling them simply that the person had fallen on him. They were believing the story Harry was selling. How he has become friends with Louis after the whole 'drugging' mishap and decided to go ice skating. The paps had obviously asked all the questions about whether Harry and Louis was in a relationship? Which Harry quickly said no, we are both straight.