Chapter 23

Sorry for the wait.... 💔

Louis could lie and say he slept well but realistically he didn't. He held his boy to his chest so tightly, as if he were afraid he would disappear. His mind swamped with thoughts of Harry and replaying yesterday's events, it was safe to say he was exhausted.

Still he decides to slowly get out of bed, being mindful of his little boy. Taking a glance towards the clock he sees its half 7 and decided a quick shower before making his way down stairs.

He makes him self a cup of tea before taking a seat to think about how he could sort out this mess. He doesn't get long however because he soon hears knocking on his door.

He sighs, not in the mood for company, heading towards the door. Opening the door, slowly bringing his eyes up and he is shocked to find Harry stood on the other side looking as exhausted and emotionally drained as he, himself did.

He stutters before just moving out of the way to allow Harry into his house.
Harry quietly moves into the lavish house and takes a seat at the breakfast table where he could see Louis' tea.

'Ha-Harry do you want a drink?' Louis asks feeling nervous

'No, not particularly' Louis frowns taking a seat before Harry speaks again, 'I think we should really discuss everything. I think it's important to remain calm and set the record straight'

Louis is stunned, this Harry is so much more mature than the Harry he ran and hid from. He actually wants to discuss things normally and calmly. He felt shocked that Harry had matured so much but then he is reminded of just how many years have passed.

'I er okay. Where did you want to begin?' Louis says as calmly as he possibly could.

'Well I think I've already given an explanation. Maybe you should explain why exactly you kept my children hidden from me for all their life' his voice holds a lot of anger , which Louis expected and definitely understood. As he looks to Harry's eyes, he can see the hatred in them.

'I

'I... Okay. That day I was so happy, I remember thinking how in love with you I was and how I couldn't wait to tell you. But then I saw the texts... The texts that are engraved in my memory.'  Louis watches how Harry's eyes flicker with emotion.

'You know... When I read and assumed you had cheated on me it tore my heart in half but I wanted to ask for your explanation. I didn't want to assume. I didn't want to believe that you.. The man I loved with my whole body would hurt me in such a way. However it was the next text and truth that ripped my heart from my chest. It's a pain I've not forgotten'