Chapter 25

Chase.

Watching Levi sleep was one thing.

Watching her sleep peacefully beside me in the morning was another.

I watched her. I just did. Because it felt right, more than right to be honest.

Last night's memories came back rushing to me and a blush crawls up my face which I don't hide.

Last night was magical. Not really, I mean it was more than that. It wasn't just magical.

I felt love. I felt her and I was beyond happy and bubbly.

God only knows, what's wrong with me when I start to smile like a crazy person.

I was truly in love with Levi, that I've found out but It wasn't just that, I was addicted to her smile, her pretty face, her laughs, her talks, her childish ways, her writer ways, her assuring ways, her lips, her curves...

I could go on forever.

I love Levi and is it just me or does it sound too perfect?

I love the way I sound when I say 'I love Levi'

Hey that's Alliteration !

I shake my head at my thought. Levi was rubbing off on me pretty good.

I was sure I was still naked underneath the covers that me and Levi were sharing. And I was more than sure that she was too.

My imagination started running wild again as I wanted more of Levi.

This just confirmed the feelings I have towards Levi.

And instead of waking her up and going to school, I wrapped my arms around her soft curves of waist and pulled her more closer to me.

My other hand started running itself around Levi's hair softly. I leaned in and kiss her forehead without waking her up and then I place my head on the pillow as I drifted off to sleep again with Levi consuming every inch of my mind, heart & skin.

I don't know how many hours that we have slept but when I wake up, Levi wasn't beside me and I felt disappointment.

I groan and get out my bed.

I grab my pant and boxer and wear it. After getting fresh and all, I grab my phone and look at the timing which was half past 3 in the noon.

I was damn hungry through all the exhaustion. All the energy had drained off me last night but it was worth it.

I was about to call Levi on the cell phone but then I decided to eat first cuz the growl inside my stomach wouldn't stop.

I head to my kitchen and I suddenly stop at the door when I catch the sight of Levi cooking.

And she was wearing one of my shirt by the way (which was quite baggy for her)

And I think she wasn't wearing anything underneath it.

And I think my chimpanzees were b-boying.

God, what's up with me? I act so girlie nowadays.

"Do you think I'm hot or do you think I'm hot that you keep looking at me like that?"

Her one hand was now on her hips and she was tapping her feet. Her face was amused.

And god, did she look hot when she do that?

"Well the fact that you left me no choice, I think you're pretty hot. Oh, and I wish to wake up every time like this." I wink at her and I think I just see her catching her breath.

"Whatever." She mutters and turn around.

I could smell Lasagna and my stomach growls louder than ever and I think Levi hears it too because she turns around and giggles.

Wow, we were acting like such a couple right now.

It wasn't awkward at all as I'd processed in my head.

I thought that things will change after the night but we became more free instead.

I think it was because of Levi's audacity. I don't know, she just has the tendency to make everyone feel better rather than awkward or sad.

That was also one of the things that I love about Levi.

After eating and licking my fingers because the lasagna was too tasty, we decided to watch movies.

'Inside Out' was playing and of course Levi was the one to choose it. She was obsessed with animated movies.

Her head was resting on my shoulder and my arms were securely around her.

What did this mean? I didn't know. What were we? I didn't know that too. Did Levi love me the way I do to her? I hope yes.

But even if she didn't, I would still be there for her and I will still love her like I do.

There's nothing more I want, that's all.