Chapter 1

"Kelly! Come on girl,you have got to meet him,"my sister Debra said. She was actually my best friend but,I'm so close to her that she is considered my sister. We've known each other since we were 3 years old and now I'm 23 STILL trynna let her help me with my love life.

"What'd you say his name was again?"I asked.

"Desmond. Desmond Lee. I can only picture it. Kelly Lee. That's a little catchy don't ya think?"she said. We laughed and made our way into the restaurant. She introduced me to him and I have to say,this was a REAL n!gga. He ain't like those other guys by the looks if it. Just by the looks. Then Debra left and it was just me and him.

"So...what kind of work do you do?"I asked trying to let the conversation flow.

"I am a dance teacher,at the 'Just Dance' studio,"he said. I smiled big because my niece goes there, and they got some tight a** moves I have to say.

"Are you forreal? Do you know a little girl named Jessie Rowland. Long hair,dark brown eyes, she's only 8 years old?"I asked him. He laughed then shook his head. Like, what's so funny?

"She is amazing! That girl can move. Now I know where she gets it from,"he said making me blush. We talked for a while then our food came and we ate.

"Ya know,I never got into a serious relationship because it seems like all n!ggas is the same. Like every game that they play, they always steal and take,hurt, and they end up winning. It's not fair,"I said. He smiled and took my hand and it made me smile.

"We'll maybe your looking for the wrong n!gga,maybe your just looking for the cute ones instead if the ones with a great personality. Including myself,"he said.

"That there,is alot of pride my dear,"I said laughing.

"It's nothing wrong with having a little pride,"he said. That made me wonder if he is the same as the others.

"So,what your saying is that...I can't have the cute ones? So I have to find the ugly ones with the good personal-

"No! I'm not saying that. No! No! No! I'm saying that, you have to seek the ones with the cuteness but you can't just take'em because they cute. They want to be treated because of their personal ability,"he said. I nodded my head then we finished eating. We talked some more then my ride was here.

"I have to go. But I had the BEST time tonight other then the other ones that I've had in a LOOOONG time. But thank you,"I said. I gave him my number before he could say goodbye. He's gonna have to work if he want it before he start pushing up on it.

I walked to Debra's car and she was all smiley and stuff. I shook my head and got in the car and she was just looking at me. The car wasn't even on and this b!tch done brought all of my homegirls in the back seat.

"N!gga what!?"I asked turning my head towards her.

"We wanna hear what happened! You can't just expect us to not know what went down!"she said.

"We'll maybe if you drive I will tell yaw nosy a**es!"I said. She drove off and I told them the whole conversation we had. My homies Tiffany and Brook was in the back seat too. But when I get home I'm gonna call B(beyonce if yaw didn't know so when I say B,yaw gone know who it is. I will use beyonce though). She took me home and I laid down from exhaustion. Calling B can wait until I wake up.

Hope y'all enjoyed the first part. Remember, this is 5 years before! So please comment and read. Tell me what you think and tell others about it. I can read you guys book to all you have to do is ask and I will. Go to YouTube and listen to the song please,