Chapter 15

Kelly POV

I turned to face the window of my car as I got back from the courthouse. I sat there just remembering the great moments, and things that Me and Desmond shared. Now, as I go to your next week, it won't be the same as you think. You realize that you can forgive the ones that messed up and took advantage of you. Not only in a bad way, but sometimes good. There's only one promise that you can break in a relationship. That's love. When you can't deal anymore, you get fed up with the certain type of love. But in the end it make you stronger.

I got out of my car as I made my way inside my moms house. I opened the door and all eyes were on me. My mom, brother, Tracy, Debra, B, my aunt and cousin, and sister.

"It was on the news Kelly. We watched you in court,"my sister said.

"Well good for you. Cuz I certainly give 2 f*cks!"I said vein sarcastic. Then I sat down next to my brother on the couch.

"You did good...Kelly. I'm proud of you. Very. More than you can even imagine. You were focused and steady the while time. But you never gave up. And when you gave evidence. It was like you were the strongest person on earth. You weren't afraid,"my mom said. I nodded my head and then faced my cousin who was looking up at me with guilty eyes.

"Kelly....,"my cousin spoke softly. "I'm sorry for all the pain and heart break I've caused. It's been years and I haven't even said...s-sorry. Now, I know that I'm gonna do better. I mean blood is thicker than water right?"she said crying. I nodded my head and walked over to her to give her a hug. It was just days like this, of when you can remember what family is about.

"Now we have all this settled! In two days, they will be leaving. So I want yaw to catch up!"my mom said. I smiled and laughed along with my other family. Now I know to let go. Just what I needed to do because I'm happy.

That was sooooooo short! But 2 more chaps and its over guys!!!!! :(:(:(:):)! <3