02 » 1,2,3,4

" A steady beat goes 1,2,3,4.

A steady heart goes "I love you more." "

-Nightcore, Treble Heart

02 » 1,2,3,4

Iris awoke, eyelids heavy with exhaustion and grogginess. (Not the good, commercialized grogginess either, the type where you feel two times worse.) As she fully awoke she was met with another person on the other side of her compartment. Thomas.

"Merlin!" She gasped, falling over and onto the ground with a loud 'thump'.

"Nothing much, the other compartments are full and I'm not really in the mood to watch my brother lap up the insides of your sisters mouth, thank you very much." Thomas grumbled saltily which made Iris happy that she wasn't the only one uncomfortable with their excessive PDA.

"No kidding. I've been avoiding them both for merlin knows how long.." She tilted her head at him, ready to start bantering more.

Just as she was about to speak again, an irritatingly posh Lily Evans swaggered into the compartment, a James Potter attached to her hip. Thomas and Iris exchanged a glance at eachother in a way to say 'Is there a noose anywhere? Because I am not ready to deal with this' and Iris almost had the confidence to smirk.

"What could you possibly want?" Iris snapped at the strikingly similar ginger to her left.

"Why does it matter? Were we interrupting something?" Lily smirked, thinking she won this conversation.

When Iris lost the energy to reply, becoming upset, Thomas spoke up, grabbing Iris' hand and pulling her over to him. "Yes, you were. Now can you leave?" He snarked at the girl.

"No I need to talk with her!" Lily snapped back at the noirette, manicured nails about to clasp around her twin's small wrist.

"Touch a strand of strawberry blonde hair on her pretty little head and I will end you? 'Kay?" The noirette teen replied, slapping the girls hand away from the other and walking off with Iris in his arms, looking around for another empty compartment.

Iris smiled gratefully and sighed , listening to his heartbeat and falling back asleep.