Chapter Fourteen.

أسلم عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته.

Hello to my non-Muslim readers.
Enjoy. < 3

Cover by miracles11

* * * * * * * * * * *

The difference between a wife and a girlfriend is; a wife completes half of your Deen while a girlfriend destroys whatever Deen you have.

-Anonymous.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

It was Asiya and Yasin's Walima and as the groom's family they had a lot to do. A Walima is an intimate get together of family and close friends to celebrate the union and where the groom's and bride's family interacted well.

The Walima was entirely organized by the groom or his family. Since Yasin wasn't to be trusted to organize the party while he was the co-CEO of Mabruk corporation, the Mabruk family had to take matters in their own hands.

So now, here they were at their farm house; which was owned by the entire family of Mabruks, setting up the entire place for the get together.

The setting was cultural with the Arabian sittings and the smoke scents plus the scented burning lamps that hang from every conner of both Majlis'. Ameerah, Alia and both mothers were in the kitchen cooking Arabian cuisines with their hired profesional chefs.

A variety of kebabs, mostly lamb kebabs with kuboos. They made shawarmas, hummous, tabbouleh and mixed grill whilst having similar characteristics as Laventine foods. They made biryani dish for the main course and honey dates for starters. Falafel balls and honey tea with mixed and well dressed fruits for dessert.

After all was done, Ameerah went upstairs to get changed for the event. Her mother informed her that aunt Khadija and her family were coming for the Walima and that meant Yasser was coming too. They may accidentally meet and she wanted to look presentable when they do meet, if Allah willed.

She wore a maroon chiffon dress that had several straps from the bust to the neckline and ofcourse the dress had long sleeves. The dress swept the floor and she wore one inch black heels that was fully covered by the maroon dress. Her head was crowned by her also chiffon hijab. Her makeup was simple which consisted of a shade of mascara which perfected her long eyelashes. A dark shade of eyeshadow and a layer of lip gloss. That was it.

"You are so beautiful, you will give my brother a heart attack." A sudden voice startled her.

"It's not good to sneak up on people. If I didn't know better, I'd have judged you for a creep." Ameerah smiled at her soon to be sister-in-law.

"But," Umulkheyr paused. "You know better. How are you, habibty?"

"Alhamdhullilah, I have no complaints." Ameerah said. "What about you and the family?"

"Inquiring about a certain someone?" Umulkheyr teased.

Ameerah blushed.

"He is fine and he is here. Too bad he won't see you because you requested no meet ups until the Nikkah." Umulkheyr pouted.

"That happened at the hypermarket, remember?"

"Yeah, I do. So now you guys talk to each other on the phone." Umulkheyr stated.