Mitch Imagine (1)

Dedicated to wolf_queen_123

Aliani PoV:
Today I met him without knowing the guy my best friend wanted to set me up with.... Mitchell Hughes...

Tonight will be epic but I need to get the perfect cake for Jerome
I thought as I walked through the grocery store getting ingredients for my best friends birthday party, every year Jerome's gets more and more wild and fun but this year I have been put in charge of the catering all I need now is the cake mix and I will have bought all the food. As I get to the cake mix aisle I see the mix I want but it's on the top shelf so I had to stretch for it and before I could get it someone grabbed it for me I turned around to thank them and saw the most beautiful chocolate brown eyes and fluffy brown hair styled in a quiff. If Jerome hadn't planned to set me up with his best mate I would have fallen too hard to get up "You are cute can I get your digits" the guy said confidently to which I replied with a smirk "Sure but only if I can have yours by the way I'm Aliani but I prefer Ali"
"I Mitchell but call me Mitch" "Ok, Mitch, would you like to come to my friends party tonight" "Sorry Ali I'll have to rain check that offer I'm busy tonight. How about we hang out tomorrow at noon I'll buy lunch ;)" I told him "That sounds like a plan, see you then" and we went our separate ways.

Later at the party everything was perfect but I felt as though something was missing.

Jerome's PoV:
I can't wait to see how Ali reacts when she meets Mitch they would be the perfect couple so for about 2 months I have been planning to set them up together. ;}

Aliani's PoV:
Jerome walked up to me and told me he wanted me to meet someone and when I agreed he brought over a guy, in the darkness I couldn't get a good look of his face but when I heard his name and voice I knew it was Mitch.

Mitch's PoV:
Jerome dragged me over to meet his friend or as he called her his 'sister' I didn't really want to meet anyone new I had fallen for a girl I had met all of 5 hours ago. When he introduced us I didn't want to be rude so I said "I'm Mitch, what's your name?" She replied so quickly and said "OMG, Mitch it's me Ali from the shops" I just froze all while Jerome stood there smirking a little bit shocked that we had already met but happy we hit it off.

Aliani's PoV:
Best night ever. Mitch and I met up the next day like we had planned but Jerome insisted on him coming. All of us talked happily with bright smiles.

1 week later

Mitch and I started dating and Jerome loved every bit of our relationship.

There you go I would love to write more of these soon please just comment your ideas.

Jaz Xx