Unpacking

It is only a week until Christmas and we still aren't even near ready for the trip with 2 of the best fighters hurt. We really need to find that scientist soon so we can figure out all of this stuff that has been going on. I really want to know what's wrong with Lynn, Max, and Fatima and find out why they aren't changing or turning into zombies. I think that they are immune but you can never be to sure. Maybe it will just slow the infection down by a lot cause I have no clue how long Lynn has had that scratch. But anyways we started to unpack all of our stuff in the weapon shop that we found it is surprisingly still full of weapons, silencers, and ammo. I kind of miss our house but honestly I think that this is a whole lot safer. Me and Max still haven't found the perfect presents for Lynn and Fatima yet but we are working on it. I guess they already got our presents I think they might have just got us some type of weapon or distraction to get away from a group of walkers when we are in trouble well something like that at least. Maybe it will be something we can keep in contact with each other at all times but I guess I won't find out until we get our presents.

"So have you guys even found presents for Lynn or Fatima?" Daniel asked.

"No not yet I have no clue what to try and find."

"Well Lynn and Fatima are everyone's hard ones they say that they don't want anything but everyone knows that they really do and I have everyone's presents already except for Lynn, Max, Fatima, and you."

"Oh I have everyone's presents done but Lynn and Fatima's."

"Nice dude." Everyone has their own personal bag for the presents they got. Mine is almost full so I think that I could get at least 2 presents in there. Then all of the sudden I hear a really loud ringing sound and I grab my head yelling, slowly falling to the ground. Daniel bends down and starts asking what is going on but it hurts way to much to even answer him.

TONY'S P.O.V.
Me, Lynn, Max, and Fatima are all making plans for what to do next and making more copies of the survival guide that me and Lynn made. Then all of the sudden all 3 of them start screaming and grabbing their heads, slowly falling to the ground. I bend down shaking Lynn trying to see if she will tell me what's going on but it seems that her, Max and Fatima are all in to much pain to even say anything. I look over near the doors to see Leon doing the same thing. I am really confused right now and so is everyone else I mean it is only those 4 doing this and we know for sure that 3 of them are immune. This doesn't make any since this isn't right I am really confused my gosh why do these things happen to people especially my brother and sister. They keep screaming until all of them just stop and pass out. All of the sudden I hear Sarah start crying, I look over to see Sammy fall to the ground I run to him and he isn't breathing at all. I look up at Chris and he just shakes his head we want to wait and see if he is going to make it or not but we wouldn't be able to leave him alone. I don't really now what to do I mean I started out in a prison for this apocalypse I had my group and they all died already. I hope I can make it to the end of this thing if it even ends that is, I just hope that when we get them to the scientist that he can find a cure. If he can't he better know someone who can cause I want to know that I can be safe and that this whole apocalypse will end.

TYLER'S P.O.V.
Its been a whole 8 hours since Lynn, Max, Fatima, and Leon passed out they still haven't woke up yet and people are starting to freak out. I don't think that anyone can take any of their rolls as our leaders either like who is going to do night watch now it was normally their job well not Leon's but still we need them all alive. Next thing I know Fatima and Max both sit up really fast and are breathing really hard then Max runs over to Lynn and Fatima runs over to Leon and they are begging them to wake up. I can't even wrap my head around this at all then Leon and Lynn both sit up really fast and start running really fast out of the door. It is in the middle of the night yet they both ran out there and the only things that they have is a knife and a gun each and all of us know that they both aren't big on using guns unless there is a big group of walkers. All we can do is hope that they use their guns so that we can track them down and bring them back cause when they woke up their eyes were red and gold mixed together. I am kind of worried but not as much as everyone else cause I grew up with Lynn and Leon and let me tell you they are fighters. Tony trained them so if people knew that they wouldn't even worry about it.

PAYTON'S P.O.V.
I decided to run out and get a walker to follow me cause I remember Lynn telling me that if this ever happened that she was probably raging and would kill all of the walkers around anyone near us. Once I finally get a walkers attention I start backing up and then I turn around to start running and there is another walker and it reaches to grab me and bit me. Then the walker in front of me just falls back and then I see Lynn stomp on its head. Then she throws her knife right by my face and it kills the walker behind me then she runs into a building and brings a girl out to me.

"Hi my name is Hannah." The girl says as she holds out her hand for me to shake. I shake her hand and I introduce myself.

"Hi I'm Payton would you like to join the group we have back at the weapon shop?"

Um yeah that would be great thanks."

"So how many walkers have you killed?"

"I think I have killed around 75 walkers."

"What?! How did you run into that many?"

"Well I went back to the school and got one out at a time."

"What did you use as a weapon?"

"I used anything that was around me I used a rake, baseball bat, glass, chairs, desks, pencils, pens, computers, wood, anything that I could pick up really." I looked at her amazed and then I looked over to see how Lynn was reacting to this but she wasn't there. Then Hannah finally realized that Lynn was gone too. She looked around and so did I but we still didn't see her I wonder where she went. So me and Hannah walked back to the group and introduced everyone and she introduced herself too. We all waited for a while and there was still no sign of Lynn or Leon anywhere. Then finally we decided to go ahead and sleep while Max and Fatima were on watch duty.

FATIMA'S P.O.V.
Right now I am watching for any walkers that might come around and for Lynn and Leon. While Max is keeping an eye on Sammy, Flynn, and Sarah. Its been about 5 hours since Lynn and Leon woke up and left in a hurry. But yet again the good thing is that it is almost day time so we can do some stuff like getting some stuff ready for our trip to Kentucky cause now we only have 6 days until Christmas and we don't want anyone to spend Christmas alone especially that scientist dude who has probably been alone for months now. I just hope that Lynn and Leon come back so we don't have to go on the trip without them. I mean yeah they would probably be able to find us but I just don't want to take any chances with it. Then again we have a lot of people and one got added and we still don't know if Sammy is okay yet. It starts getting brighter and brighter and then finally it is daytime then all of the sudden to people jump from rooftop to rooftop and they get to this building then just jump down in front of the doors. They walk in and it is Leon and Lynn, I rush over to them and wrap them in a group hug. Next thing I know Lynn jerks out of the hug and runs toward where Max, Sammy, Sarah, and Flynn are and pulls out her knife. Sarah and Flynn are screaming and crying then I look back and Sammy turned into a mutant not a walker and not like one of those monsters that attacked us a while ago.

"What is that thing?" I ask Leon. He looks at me really worried then finally says it.

"Its a shrieker."

AUTHORS NOTE:
Tyler's outfit at the top.