Walker City

SAMI'S P.O.V.
We finally get to the city that the scientist is living in and I just feel really bad for the guy cause this place looks like at least 15 tornados hit in one day. The city we are at in Louisville, Kentucky and just so happens that this is the most populated state in Kentucky. Out of all the places it could be it just had to be Louisville didn't it. We were driving through and some of the houses were on fire some were broken into and there were dead bodies everywhere. I am just concerned to know if they are walkers or if they are like dead, dead meaning won't come back alive ever again on this planet and only live again in heaven. I hope that I never become one of those things ever I mean I have been in the group long enough to be protected by the rest of them just in case I don't notice a walker that is trying to hurt me. The people that I trust here are Alaina, Dustin, Blake, Hannah T., Dawson, Chris, Mia, Leon, Fatima, Max, Tony, Conley, Abby, and I used to trust Lynn, Flynn, and Sarah but they are gone. We are now driving through Louisville and I am freaking out cause all I see is fire, dead bodies, buildings falling apart, and some walkers feeding on dead people to much to even notice our car is moving and full of people. I am actually thankful for that right now cause if they weren't eating them they would be eating us.

"Hey how far are we from the scientist?" Blake asked Dustin who had Lynn's laptop in his lap sitting in the front seat next to Alaina who is driving.

"He is close just a few more minutes and we should be at his front door."

"Oh sweetness!" Blake said and started dancing.

"Hot dog dance." Alaina said then I laughed really hard as she made Dustin take the wheel while she was dancing.

"Same girl!" I said starting to do the hot dog dance in my seat then everyone just looked at us really weird. We just laughed really hard then we instantly stopped we always did this when we were happy and all of those times involved Lynn and I guess we both started thinking about her at the same time. I miss her so much she was my cousin and she came back to save me and Conley at our school without anyone knowing except for Sammy. I never really liked any of her guy choices but you know its not my life so I have to act like I am just perfectly fine with it all of the fricken time. I just want to have everything good to happen that is going to happen cause to much bad stuff has happened over the past couple of days. We lost so many people and I don't think that we are done losing them yet cause we still have some new people to the group and the new people always die so I'm just waiting.

"Hey guys we are at his house now, and we might have to fight some of the walkers first just to be sure that we will be safe for a while cause we probably all have a lot of questions for this guy." Alaina says loading her shotgun and getting her knife out.

"Okay you guys ready?" Dustin asks all of us before we get out of the car. We all start loading our guns and getting out our knives then a few seconds later possibly a minute later we all nodded our heads and got out of the car. There were about 50 walkers near the house and we just started killing them and surprisingly it was over pretty fast. Oh yeah and just in case more came we had 4 people get on the roof to snipe the walkers that might come later on, and 8 people around the house to kill them if the snipers missed. All I got to say is man we are so fricken awesomeness I mean come on we look like a full on alpha team right now.

"Okay lets go check it out guys." Conley said walking in the house after Leon walked in making sure that there aren't any walkers in there before we walk in. If he is still alive he is going to have to find an antivirus because we are sure as heck going to need it if one of us ever gets scratched or bit. I wish all of us could just be immune so the only way we could die is if we were killed by humans or be eaten alive by walkers or you know you could just die of old age, heart break, being sick. Any of those ways to die are way better than becoming one of those walker things well except for the getting eaten alive by walkers one. So we all walk in the house and there is a noise coming from the kitchen.

"Hello is anyone in here?" Leon asked seeing if they would respond.

"Yeah I'm in the kitchen and would you guys like something to eat?" We all heard a guys voice ask.

"How do you know that we won't hurt you?" Leon asked making his way to the kitchen.

"Oh yeah and what is your name?" Abby asked.

"Well if you came here to hurt me you are pretty stupid, my name is Albert, and my little brother saw you guys crossing the bridge and I looked into it cause I have cameras almost every where that could mean people are coming for me."

"Oh wow that's pretty impressive." I said.

"Wait where was your little brother at like which side of the bridge?" Leon asked with concern in his voice.

"Oh he was on the Ohio side and now I have no clue how he is going to get back to me."

"Sorry about that but its not as bad as losing your older sister, and your little brother and sister that weren't even 1 yet."

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that. But one thing that is still bad for me is that my brother is all I have going for me right now. I was thinking about just killing myself so I don't get infected and become one of those things out there. Yet my little brother stayed strong and told me to suck it up cause more good things might happen like I might find true love or find a cure for all of this. The thing is there are only 2 people in the whole world that could have the cure in their bodies but when I asked the guys running everything back at the lab they wouldn't tell me but now its to late."

"Wait can't you just do some test to find out who has the antibodies in their blood?"

"Yes but if there are more then 2 people that are immune they would all have to test themselves to see if they have the cure."

"And how would they do that?"

"They would have to inject themselves with a strain of the C-virus and see which 2 it doesn't effect."

"Well what would happen to the rest of them?"

"The C-virus is to strong for just immune's to handle they have to be 100% immune and have the antibodies in them so we could create a vaccine for the virus. So the rest of them would turn into mutants and the vaccine could possibly change them back. But if not the only one's who can defeat them will be the ones with the antibodies in them."

"Oh well that doesn't sound to good." Blake said knowing that friends might have to defeat their own friends. I don't know who the 2 people would be at all but I have a bad feeling about this.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Albert's outfit at the top.