Plan part 3

Scarlet's POV

3 days ago I PLEAGED TO GET SYD AND ZEKE TOGETHER AGAIN!! But.... I think I need to get me and Uriah together, at least to talk, about what happened. Then, I have no clue WHY... I start to cry, and cry, and cry, and cry. You know what, I can't be thinking about me, I NEED to get SYD AND ZEKE TOGETHER!! First I need to know what happened, so I'm going to go to Sydney's.

TIME SKIP

Once I'm at Sydney's we begin to talk. " Well, after the date we started to walk out and talk, then when we got my house he...... KISSED ME!!!" Said SYD, very happy and relieved. " Then WHY can't you just TALK TO HIM!!! I'm sure it was a little weird, after all it was your first kiss, but that is what you do when you date someone, you just need to make sure that you find the right boy."I say, sounding a little like a parent. " Well... what if he isn't the right boy?" Replies SYD scaredly. "DONT SAY THAT!! You two are MEANT for  each other." I say, a little more annoyed now." How about I call Zeke, and you talk to him?" " Sure, sounds good." Replies Sydney. Then I dial Zeke's phone number. " Hello? Who is this?" Asks Zeke.

HAHAHA, you guys won't be able to see if Sydney answers, I love when I make cliff hanger. Anyways.. just wanted to say HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR.how you have  and had a good new year,and Christmas. And thank you for the*drum roll* 96 READS!!!! Thank you guys so much, we are so c!oae to 100 READS!!!

     Your evil author,

             Karah