chapter 5 (day 1/3)

Ariel's POV: I woke up on the shore with some guy in a white suit blowing air in my mouth. "Who are you?" I asked after wiping my mouth with my hand. These people are way to touchy. Right before the man in white could back away some black haired, blue eyed guy came over ad huggged me. Then I realized that it was the same guy from the boat accident. The guy with the flute. The man I saved. I quickly hugged him back because that's what we mermaids do after saving someone.

Suddenly another person in white came out of the box like thing wit h wheels and asked him to let the first guy check to see if I'm healthy. I decided that I should go along with it. I mean I just became a humam just to see if the guy I like is good for me and loves me back so I might as well know if I'm healthy or not.

After a couple of weird exercises he let me walk back to boatboy. "Ok guys remember to be more careful out there, bye" the strange white wearing people said. They got in their block thing and drove off. Wish I had one in my collection but they're way too big. Once they were out of sight Boaboy spoke. "You're welcome for saving you. Well guess we don't know each other so what's your name? I'm Eric McPrince" he said. He held a hand out his hand. He seemed to think that I was some acquaintance of his that he just couldn't remember the name of. My hope in getting him to kiss me in less then three days seemed to get bigger and bigger by the second. Plus he seemed like a friendly person.

I decided to grabed his hand and shake it whale saying "hey! my name is A-" I suddenly remembered what that sea witch, Ursula, said. I better stay away from saying anything about who I really am. "My name is Aqua, Aquamarine, nice to meet you Eric McPrince" He flashed a megawatt smile that made me melt on the spot. Then he asked "So Aqua where do you live?" Shoot! How am I supposed to answer that question? I was totally going to get cought until he said "Lets go to my house. I know a nice place were we could have dinner that's nearby" He grabed my arm and we ran down the beach to his place.

Once we got there I almost had a heart attack. His house was as big as my father's palace, no bigger. I couldn't beleive this was where he lived. I asked "Does everyone live in houses like this?" I kicked myself in the shins. Seriously Ariel, if you say obviously stupid questions like that he will find out you're a mermaid. A fish headed mermaid.

He just smiled like there was something funny. It was actually already driving me crazy and it's the first time he did it. I just could tell that he would do it again when I ask another stupid question. Thankfully he just calmly answered my question. Apparently some people don't even have houses.

☆☆☆

Anyways I went inside and borrowed his mother's baggy pants that she never wears and a matching grey t-shirt that had a picture of a treasure chest on it. Yup I wasn't making it obvious that I was a mermaid at all.

(Also did I mention that I was found naked on the beach with only the sail of a sailboat covering me? Ya the sea witch took my clothes as part of the payment. Some people just need to wake up and NOT smoke the weed)

KK_da_warrior

Anyways we walked down the rocky plains. It was a slow, painful walk and we got some stares from other people. At first I thought it was my funky aqua hair until I saw someone with bright pink hair (that was sticking upright) walk by. Then I looked down at their feet. They had something on them. All of their feet things were different. Some had ones that made them taller, others running with ones that have strings. Then it hit me.
I had these in my collection, they seemed useless to most mermaid besides ones like me. We wore them when we went on long swimming trips and we wanted to walk for a bit. These were my favorite things ever.