Shaking With Fear

Xenia's POV:

Amiva had set up my hair, in a big, messy braid. It didn't hold the hair away from my eyes, but I did not mind it covering my eyes after all. We were walking back, Amiva had let me borrow one of her dresses. It was green, and very beautiful.
"Woaw! You look so beautiful!" Amiva exclaimed loudly.
"It's the dress that is beautiful." I said looking down at the dress I was wearing.
"Come on, I bet someone is waiting~!" Amiva teased and unlocked the door and walked out into the hallway. The air was cold, even if we just came from a steamy room, it was really cold. Amiva dropped me off at the library, and she turned to look at me and winked. I rolled my eyes before walking into the library. And as I thought, Brice was sitting in one of the chairs, a small candle light up the quite large room. Outside the sun was about to set, and the forest surrounding the City was dark. My footsteps were quiet, as I moved from the door towards Brice. Brice smiled and looked up at me.
"You look lovely today Xenia." Brice smiled and closed his sketchbook and put it on the desk.
"Nah... It's just the dress." I smiled and sat down in a chair next to Brice.
"You know I don't believe in that." Brice's eyes told everything, he was playing with my mind again. I blushed and my eyes flashed blood red. And a book flew down to my, and landed neatly in my lap.
"I'm glad you came here, I wanted to talk to you about something." Brice smiled and looked at me.
"Well?" I asked and looked back at him. Brice stood up and kneeled down infront of me.
"S-Since you're a... Princess... Do you think we could-"
"Get married to stop this War?" I cut him off and finished his sentence.
"Y-Yes... But only if you want to!" Brice added, blushing madly.
"Are you asking me to marry you?" I asked.
"Y-Yes... But I'll accept your choice." Brice was shaking. With fear? Or something else is bothering him?

"I'll accept if your father wishes that aswell." I smiled and stood up, pulling Brice up with me.
"I suposse we should go ask him, but you're still Danya. Up untill he says yes." Brice said. "I don't want you to tell who you are yet, okay?"
"I promise." I took Brice's hand and we both walk out into the hallway.

Time skip

Brice's hand let go of mine as we came closer to the throneroom. We shouldn't be seen together like that, Brice walked through the large Douple doors. I was following him, slightly shaking. Brice's parents were both sitting on their thrones. His father seemed to be angry, he wasn't very happy about something.
"Father, I have come to ask you something." Brice said, his voice sounded much louder than it was. It echoed in the throneroom.
"Yes, what is it my son?" The king smiled a slightly pained smile.
"I-I was thinking about something... You see the sorcerers have a princess, a-and I'm a prince... I-I was think that if She and I maybe got married, the war wouldn't need to continue."
"I see... Well you haven't heard yet, but the sorcerers have summoned a Wither in one of the nearby villages. The Wither is on it's way here, and so far no one has been able to stop it." The king shivered ever so slightly. "We don't have enough time to run, and we're too weak to fight the Wither."
The queen buried her face in her hands, and the king looked down.
I looked down, my hair covering my face. I clenched my fists and teeth, my eyes were sore and shined with blood red light. I felt my feet leave the ground, we had been so close to stopping this war. We had been so close to be married, we had been so close. The memory of yesterday flashed in my mind, as rage build up my power.
"I'm not letting that happening..." I whispered, the whisper echoed in the throneroom. "I, Xenia, Princess of the Sorcerers! Will not let the Human Kingdom fall! I will protect everyone to my last breath!" I yelled and the frontdoors to the outside opened. Still floating above the ground I turned towards the doors.
"Xenia?" Brice had taken several steps back.
"Don't worry..." I turned to him, my voice filled with passion and love towards him. "I'll protect you..."
And with that I charged up and shot through the doors, only leaving a strong wind to remind of the presence I left behind.