Chapter Twelve

Tucker placed his hands on Alaska's armour locks, opening them and letting the breastplate fall to the floor. Alaska ripped off both of their helmets and brought their mouths together. Tucker begun to unzip her jumpsuit and pushed her to the bed, with her jumpsuit unzipped and breasts exposed.
Tucker began removing his armour.

/////////////////////////////////////

By what she had learned of Alaska, and what she heard about Tucker, Carolina knew what they were up to, but chose not to dwell on the thought.
Tex awoke after hearing a constant banging on the wall adjacent to hers.
Tuckers room.
Tex decided to be a little different today.
She got out of bed and unzipped her jumpsuit a little, just showing her cleavage.
'Church should be happy'
Before exiting the room, she heard the door open behind her. She spun around, only to see Maine standing there.
"Your all here already?"
Maine hissed in a reply.
But something seemed off to Tex.
It became obvious that Maine's eyes were fixated on Tex's breasts.
Tex looked up at him and bit her lip.

"You know, I've never actually seen you like this before"

Maine hissed back

"oh, don't make excuses. I know what you're after"

Maine backed up a little and growled

"Let's just forget about him for now" Tex winked

Alaska emerged with one of her bra straps hanging down. Washington saw her and began to question her. However, the freelancer in the bra and panties took no notice, but instead 'accidentally' dropped her spoon whilst making a coffee. As she bent over to get it, she noticed Washington had shut up.

Alaska giggled "You can touch, I don't bite."

Wash simply stammered "Wha- I Don't, I uhh. What?"

Alaska simply led his hand to her ass and left it there.

"Maybe if we do a one to one medical course, you could see more"

"But Maine will kill me!" Wash seemed scared, and removed his hand.

"Chill, I think he'll kill the blue guy first"

Tucker was heard down the corridor, and Alaska heard him go into Churches room. as she began to put on her armor, she heard Church scream

"You did what?!"

"No dude! It's not 'I did what?!' It's 'I did who?!'"

At this, Alaska grunted and left the base. Soon after, Tex walked out unaffected by her previous experience, whereas Maine seemed exhausted and laid out on the couch. Tex and Alaska were on a recon patrol together, and everyone knew they wouldn't be back for a while.