Pranking the Boy Next Door Chapter 1

Authors note: Hi guys if your reading this thank you, I just want to say this is my FIRST time writing so I hope you enjoy. (This is unedited btw, sorry!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter one:

I'm Violet Brooks or Vi for short and the first thing you meed to know about me is I hate my mom! I hate her with a burning passion! And oh, how I can make her angry is just the highlight of my day. It all started 4 years ago when I was 12. My father and I had come home early from our father-daughter camping trip we do every few months, when we find my mother and my best friend's dad doing it on the couch. My mother and my best friend's dad were scrambling off each other to get their clothes on while my dad stood there in shock.

When finally my best friend's dad ran out the door my dad started screaming. Now it was my turn to stand in shock as he yelled foul stuff at my mom. You could see the vain stick out of his forehead, and his face as red as a tomato as he screamed.

When he was done he stormed upstairs with my mother at his heels begging for his forgiveness. Little did I know the reason he was going up stairs was so he could pack and leave me all alone with the bitch. He took his suitcases, packed them in the car and sped away. That was the last time I saw or spoke to my father, and guess what? It all happened 3 days before my birthday.

We lived in a small town in Maryland so word spread fast. Everybody knew what happened and all my friends left me saying I was the freak whose father left her. By the time my birthday rolled up, I had no friends and my mom was to self absorbed to remember. I was all alone. Since then I vowed to make my mother's life with me a living hell.

To start off, when I was 14 I got two ear piercings on each ear after my mother said I couldn't. then at 15 I dyed my hair blonde at the tips to make my hair look like ambre hair after she said it was too damaging to my hair. When I was 16 my mother called me fat because she was getting sick of me being a bitch to her so I went out and worked out till I had a rockin bod to show off. And of course I got my belly butting pierced just so when I showed my stomach people could see it plus my rockin bod and think, Dayum! And of course throughout these years I have done things like getting wasted, trashing the house, getting suspended, partying, skydiving, and other crazy shit.

And finally this year, February 20th 2013, my 17th birthday, I'm getting my first tattoo. "I want the infinity sign on the right side of my hip please." I tell the tattoo artist, "Oh and make it stand out." I add with a grin. This is sure to get my mom pissed. "Are you sure your old enough ma'am?" The tattoo artist questions. "I did give you my ID didn't I?" I replied thinking about the fake ID I have him. He nods in reply and instructs me to lay down and lift my shirt. I take calming breaths getting ready for the pain and trying to be calm when he does it, but right when that needle touches my skin, I'm screaming like a madman.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where the he have you been young lady! I have been waiting up hours for you! You better have a good explanation for this Vi!" My mom screams as I enter the house. "Relax mom I was just getting a tattoo." I reply hoarsely because my throat is still raw from screaming. My mom eyes bulge out looking like they might fall right out of her skull and it takes me everything I have not to burst out laughing. "I have had enough of you shit! You are going to live with your aunt in California after school this year!" She yells at me throwing me off guard. I'm going to live with my aunt! Thank god! Getting a chance to live at her nice beach house over the summer is awesome! Does she really think that was a punishment?

I give her a smirk and say, "Well I'll be counting down the days." And that I definitely did.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I look at myself in the bathroom mirror of the airport. I just landed in California and I had to make sure I didn't look like a complete mess. I realize that I don't look too bad and just decide to put my chocolate brown hair into a ponytail. I smile at myself seeing the blonde ambre hair at the tips. I look back at the mirror and my hazel eyes look back at me. My deep red lips spread into smile again as I see my tattoo. It turned out to look really cool.

Just then I get a call and see that it's my aunt. "Hello?" I say.

"Vi I'm at the baggage claim hurry up and meet me." She replies.

"All right see you soon." I say.

I walk to the baggage claim and see a familiar short brunet standing alone. When she sees me she grins, showing her pearly whites at me and gives me a bone crushing hug.

"OMG Vi you look amazing!" She screeches, "You have a bellybutton ring and a tattoo now!! Last time I saw you, all you had was your ambre hair and your ear piercings!! But Dayum all this stuff makes you look badass and sexy!"

I just smile and nod enthusiastically. My aunt has always been laid back and cool. I love my aunt to death and usually listen to her and I do what she tells me to because I actually like her.

"Ok so lets get going, I can't wait to show you the house!" She tells me after we finally grab my two huge, and very heavy suitcases. Hey what can a say, a girl needs to make sure she has everything she needs. Which, now that I think about it, is absolutely everything!

As we ride in the car she tells me all the things that I could do here, and let me say there are a lot. There is libraries, a mall, beaches, pools, surfing, swimming, long boarding, and a whole lot more. Then she talks about her other car that she says I can use any time I want. After we just do girl talk, and we talk about hot guys like Jensen Ackles, James Franco, and the Hemsworth brothers.

Finally we arrive at my aunt's house and my mouth drops. It looked awesome. It was white with a deck out front and in the backyard all you had to do was take 10 steps and you were at standing on the beach. Inside the living room had purple couches that surrounds a huge flat screen. The kitchen looked awesome enough for a pro chef to use. The dining table was square and black with four chairs, one on each side.

When we go upstairs I see three bedrooms, hers, mine , and a guest bedroom. I enter my room and I want to scream and hug my aunt. It was my dream room! I had a queen bed with silk purple sheets and fluffy white pillows. My night table had an iPod dock, alarm clock, and a cute little lamp. Then I had a bookshelf piled with Nicholas Spark books, Sarah Dessen books, the Hunger Games series, The Harry Potter series, and tons more.

Then i saw my white desk and it was nice and had a cup holding pencils, sharpies, and other things. I also saw that I had a balcony that looks out into and ocean and a window seat there too.

After that I saw that I had my own bathroom and a walk in closet. I grinned at my aunt and she wiggled her eyebrows at me and said, "So you like it huh?"

I just squealed in return and crushed her into a hug. She laughed and told me that I should go and unpack. I did as she said and by the time I was finished it was starting to get dark. I sighed and stepped out into the balcony.

When I turned to the left I saw my new neighbors house and through the window of the bedroom next to mine was the hottest guy ever! And he was my age! He was tan, had some nice abbs, and basically looked like a tumblr hot boy!

All of a sudden the guy looked out his window and saw me. I didn't know what to do so I just froze. He then gave me a smile that made my my heart pound and butterflies go in my stomach. Then his smile turned mischievous. Before I could even put on my confused face he opened his window and launched a water ballon at me. I was immediately drenched as the water ballon hit me. I looked at him again and he was cackling evilly.

"What are you 9!?" I scream at him.

He gives me a smirk and says sarcastically "Actually sweetheart I'm 8, but I am turning 9 next month!"

Oh man that made my blood boil. "Oh honey, you shouldn't have done that! I'm a child at heart! A child that loves revenge, so you better watch your back! Ill be coming at you! With everything I've got!" I scream at him before heading into my room to begin plotting. Oh he messed with the wrong girl! Let the pranking begin!