Pranking the Boy Next Door Chapter 6

Authors note: Hey guys I have 2 new stories! I hope you check them out. Vote and comment please. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6:

"Hey Luke." I say when I open the door. "Hey Vi! Wow you look amazing!" he replies as I blush. "Ready to go?" He asks me. I nod in a reply and close the door. I look at him and see that he is just wearing some shorts and a t-shirt. 

We both walk to his red jeep and hop in. "So where are we going?" I ask him as he starts the car. "I thought that maybe we could go out for some ice cream." He tells me. Right away I smile. I absolutely love ice cream!

We pull up to an ice cream shop a few minutes later. We both hop out of the car and head in. Luke opened the door for me and I walk in. 

"Hello, what can I get you today?" A women asks from behind the counter.

"I'll have some mint chocolate chip ice cream on a cone please." He says.

"I'll have the cake batter ice cream on a cone please." I tell the lady. "All right that will be $5." She informs us. Right away I reach toward my purse to get some money when a hand comes down and takes mine.

I look up to see Luke smiling down at me and he says, "I'm paying." In return I smile at him and say a thanks. The lady then hand us our ice cream and we head out of the shop.

"Want to walk on the boardwalk?" Luke asks. I nod at him and we begin to walk while eating out ice cream.

"So what’s with the piercings?" Luke asks me after a few minutes of walking. I give him the same wrap that I gave Ash and Sky, making sure to leave out the part of my father.

When I finish he just nods understandingly and I ask, "So what's your life story?"

He looks at me and smiles before saying, "I was born and raised here in Cali. I have a mom, dad, big sister, and little brother. My family and I get along pretty well, except for the occasional fight."

I nod in reply and can’t help feeling envious. I wish that my family was still like that. In that moment a girl around my age walks up to us. Man she was pretty! She had beach blonde hair that reached down to her waist and she had a good body, too.

"Luke!" she exclaims and hugs him. He hugs her back and smiles at her. "Rachel! I'd like you to meet Violet, Violet this is Rachel." He tells us. I smile at her and say hi, ash she does the same. I couldn't help notice the way they looked at each other. They looked at each other like the way my parent used to look at each other. They looked at each other with love.

"Well it was nice meeting you Violet, and it was nice seeing you again Luke." She says and walks away, waving goodbye. When she was out of earshot I cocked my eyebrow at him and say, "Luke, are you sure you went out with the right girl tonight?"

He looks down at me confused and I explain further. "It's obvious you like Rachel. The way you look at her says it all. The way you both look at each other. She likes you, too. You guys look like people in love."

He then gives me a guilty smile. "I'm sorry Vi. I thought I was over her, but I guess not. She was my girlfriend but we broke it off because we thought things were going too fast. I thought asking you out will help me get over her, but I can't! I still love her." 

"You don't have to explain Luke! Just go get her back! Its obvious breaking you two up was a bad idea. Tell her how you feel!" I tell him.

"Thanks Vi. Want me to take you home?" he asks. I wave him off and say, "No I'll just call Sky to pick me up. Just go get the girl!"

He hugs me and thanks me once again before running after Rachel. I watch as he reaches and I guess he told her because the next thing I know they are kissing each other. I smile at them and compliment myself on getting another happy couple together before calling Sky.

By the time Sky gets to me I already finished my ice cream. I hop into her car and explain to her what happened as she drives me home. "Aww that’s so cute! I'm sorry though that he got together with another girl though." she says.

I shake my head at her and say, "No, I kinda only saw him as a friend anyway." She nods and drops me off at my house. We say our goodbyes before I head in.

I head up to my room and open the door and walk in. In that moment, I get drenched with Gatorade. I look up and see that there was a bucket attached to the door so that when I opened it, whatever was inside would be dumped on me. 

I had to admit, it was pretty smart. I look down at my wet bedroom floor and sigh. I get everything I need and cleaned the mess up. When I finished I decide to head to the bathroom feeling really sticky. 

As I walked to the bathroom I thought, its fine Vi. We are still beating by one point. Just as I finish the thought I have reached the bathroom and locked myself inside. I start the shower and decide I need to use the toilet. 

Right when I sit on the toilet I am ambushed by the sound of a bunch of things popping. Startled I get up and trip over my shorts that were around my ankles, landing in the shower getting soaked with hot water.

I realized that Spencer and Aiden had put taped firework pop snappers on the bottom of my toilet seat so when I would sit on it, they would pop. Shit, they were getting better and now we were tied. Oh it was on! Nobody messes with me when I'm in the bathroom! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I reached the store the next day and find that the whole group is there. Sky was currently telling them about my date yesterday. When she finished Ash came over to me and said, "Oh Vi, that was so sweet what you did!" I just shrugged my shoulders and said, "I was glad to do it, they were obviously in love, and I saw him more as a friend anyway."

After I said the last part a look of relief crossed Spencer's face. Why would he be relieved that I thought of Luke as a friend? Hm beats me but right now I need to talk about a new prank. "Hey boys, can you leave?" I ask, "We are going to talk about clothes and stuff now and I bet you will be bored"

They nod and get up to leave. Aiden kisses Ash and says goodbye before leaving with Spencer. Wow Spencer looked good today wearing a simple t-shirt and swimming trunks. He has also dyed his hair back to its original color so he returned to his full glory. I shook the thought out of my head and faced the girls who were giving me questioning looks. 

"We are tied now. They pranked me twice last night, and it’s time for payback. Any ideas?" I ask.

Both of them scrunch their faces thinking of something. That’s when I get a brilliant idea. "Do you guys have a video camera?" I ask. Ash raises her hand and I say, "Good were going to need that and a fake man's head, a pillow, and a broom."

They both look at me with confused faces and that’s when I tell them the prank. By the time I'm done both of them are on the ground laughing. We decide we were going to do it tomorrow morning before he wakes up.

Oh he's in for a scare! I think to myself while grinning mischievously.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note: Hope you liked that chapter! Sorry if it was short! I'll update soon! Vote and comment please! :)