Chapter 4

You and Aidan sat in the front seat looking at the road ahead of you while enjoying the song that was playing when all of a sudden you heard Aidan say

"So what country do you come from"

When he said that you looked at him then smiled and said

"What country do you come from"

With that he smiled then looked at you and said

"I'm from Ireland"

With that you smiled then said

"Same but I grew up in America with my mum but every five weeks I went to visit my dad in Ireland"

"How you would have to skip school"

"I was home schooled my mum home schooled me because of the divorce and because my dad went to Ireland"

"Oh so you never went to school"

"Nope but before my mum and dad divorced my mum was teacher so when they spilt up my mum home schooled me she so became my home schooled teacher and plus my cousin misha Collins would always teach me as well"

When you said that he looked at you and said

"Wow I was never home schooled my mum and dad didn't like the idea of home schooling me and my brother do not know why"

"Oh well home schooling was fun my mum would always take me out for the day every second day and we would always learn about multi cultural stuff and Irish history it was fun"

With that he smiled then said

"It looks like you had a fun childhood"

"I did apart from the fact that my parents divorced"

With that the car stopped and when it did Aidan got out then walked to your door then opened it and held out his hand for you to take it so you did and when you did you noticed how warm and soft it was so you held it tighter then you guys walked in the restaurant and to your table that Aidan assigned for you him tonight.

A few hours later
Aidan's pov
"Hahaha so you and your best friend would play tricks on the cast of the hobbit"

"Haha yea me and Dean is known as the tricksters"

As I said that I noticed how beautiful she looked when she smiled and how cute her laugh was so I laughed and when I did she said

"So are you still making the movie the hobbit or are doing another movie"

With that I took a sip of my drink then said

"Yea we are making the last one, well we have finished making the last one but it hasn't been out on the TV yet, hey want to watch it"

When I said that she looked at me and said

"But the third one hasn't come out yet"

"Well everyone who was apart of the crew got it on disk before it came out so I have it all of them"

"Ok"

"Just one thing have you seen the lord of the rings"

When I said that she looked down at her plate then said

"No I haven't I have only watched supernatural and a few episodes of being human"

When she said that I looked at her and said

"If you have watched supernatural then would've watched lord of the rings"

"Haha in sorry I haven't I don't watch TV that much like I like movies it's just that I have had a lot of work to do like assignments"

"Oh so your doing school"

"Not any more I just finished collage and Uni but I want to get an acting job"

When she said that I smiled then said

"You should and tonight I'm showing you all of the hobbits and the lord of the rings, In face let's go now".

Your pov
"In fact let's go now"

As he said that he stood up so you said

"What about dinner"

With that he looked at you and said

"Do you like ice cream"

With that you smiled then said

"Who doesn't"

When he said that he let out a small laugh then said

"Well we can go back to your place and have some ice cream and watch the hobbit only if you want"

With that you stood up and said

"I would love that but just warning you I only have Y/F/IC"

With that he laughed then said

"I don't mind"

With that he placed an arm around you and you both walked out and he paid for the dinner then you both walked out to his car and drove back to your place so you can guys can sit down on the couch and eat ice cream and watch the hobbit.