Chapter 25

Jesy
"Yes! We're here!" I cheered in delight seeing the park loom up in front of the car after ringing security and arguing with them until they agreed to only two guards tagging behind us.
Leigh-Anne squeaked and bounced out of the car starting to extend her hand to take mine; I blinked but didn't take her hand. "What?" She asked looking hurt. "Sorry love, remember we're not public!" I whispered locking my elbow with hers instead and she sighed nodding. "Fuck I'm an idiot!" She face-palmed.
"Nu-uh babe, you're the most beautiful girl to walk the planet." I corrected her; she blushed. "Aw boo." Her lips turned into a smile; which made me smile. We walked into the park trying to bring the least attention to ourselves as we could. Looking around I saw Will from security reading a magazine and poked Leigh-Anne. "Lookie it's Will!" I said. "Eep! And oh yeah, that one!" She squeaked. We walked through the park following the kids while they chased each other around and turned to the woods.
I grinned cheekily tugging Leigh behind me and walked into the woods coming out onto the big and green lawn, completely deserted from people. I smiled, privacy for us!
"It's empty!" Leigh gasped. "Last one doesn't get nachos!" I declared running down the lawn. "Hey! Not faiirr!" She complained chasing after me. I ended up rolling on the grass laughing after I tripped and rolled to a stop.  "Going going and goneeeee!" Leigh called rolling over to me. "Haha-super speedy!" I said sarcastically.
"I WIN." My fist went up in a victory pose. "Noooo, I won't get nachos now!" Leigh fake-cried rolling onto her belly. "Aww I was kidding baba!" I put my hand on her back comfortingly. "Yay! NACHOS!" Her adorable face lit up grabbing my hands lacing our fingers together; I giggled.
"Well, come here then!" She pulled me up to her lying next to me on her back facing the clear blue sky. "Look, clouds!" She pointed with our hands to the big fluffy figures crossing the sky. We talked and talked about clouds, which soon turned into cotton candy and food.
"Geez, well I like clouds." I said at last. "That's good!" Leigh laughed. "But I have to say I like you more." I admitted blushing. "Aww Jes!" She cooed rolling on me and kissing my nose. "I like you too babe." She whispered connecting our lips together. My hand was on the back of her neck keeping us together; her hand was on my cheek, sparks radiated through my body; I smiled into our kiss. It was lovely.
"Lets go to...Nando's." I said between a kiss. "Sure...I want...nachos!" Leigh said between kisses. "Okay baba, well I'm up for it!" I chuckled before she stood up and held out her hand to me. I took it grinning and gave her a quick peck. I started to walk out but then she spun me around and pressed her lips completely to mine, kissing me properly before letting me go and heading out of the lawn after me towards the park.

Tulisa
Perrie was bouncing on me with Jade. "Girls! I'm not a cushion!" I whined trying to throw them off, Perrie cackled evilly.
"I surrender!" I shrieked taking cover under my arms. "HA! NEVER MESS WITH A GEORDIE LISA!" Perrie screeched. "Okay, lemme live!" I said sitting up and socking her lightly in the arm. "Mean." I stuck my tongue out at her feeling childish again. "Oh I know." She smirked; I socked her harder in the arm this time.
"OUCH!" She shouted. "This is what happens baba, when you mess with Tulisa." Jade giggled hugging her crazy girlfriend from behind. "Fine fine, but nobody ever messes with a Geordie." Perrie rubbed her arm turning around to hug the cute little Geordie. "Sorry girls, we're going to have to change planes-all you need is your handbags, carry-ons are being transported for you." Kiernan came into our cabin taking a look at me sitting on the floor. I stood up dusting myself off and shaking my head at the two Geordies. He nodded chuckling. "Okay, we're coming." I told him grabbing my bag. Jade took Perrie's hand pulling her close while Perrie took both of their bags and slung them over her shoulder kissing her temple. "C'mon T! Come and join the group." Jade said; I chuckled following the girls and slung my arms around the girls while we walked outside.
A few paps came up; we posed a couple of times before heading inside the airport. We were spotted by a few fans and gave out autographs or took a couple of pictures before heading in deeper and away from the gates.
"Well, I say we should get this...KFC." Perrie tugged Jade in the direction of the food court. "Sounds like food but I'm getting a coffee girls, I'll meet you at the tables." I yawned struggling to keep my eyes open. "You sure?" Jade asked yawning. "Mhmm, I'll be back soon." I nodded spotting a Dunkin Donuts and immediately started walking.
"Excuse me miss?" A young girl with a thick Portuguese accent tapped my elbow so that I would look down. I was shocked, her eyes were red from crying and she looked so fragile. "Oh hon, what's wrong?" I looked around the port to see if any bystanders were watching, she sighed biting her lip. "I am sorry, I just...well, you're Tulisa?" She asked shyly. I nodded, "yes baba." I watched her face light up slightly when I confirmed her. "Sorry, I just-I um...I love you so much-and Little Mix-so much! My heroes." She stuttered and threw her arms around me. "Oh hon, but don't cry-what's wrong?" I folded my arms around the little girl. "You've helped me-my parents died." She sniffed, I felt a tear slide down her cheek and onto my shirt; I hugged her tightly letting her calm down. "Oh baba, I'm so sorry! Are you in a foster home?" I asked feeling a pang of sorrow. She nodded wiping her tears away. "Sorry, this was embarrassing." She sighed looking down at the ground once she pulled away. "You're only human hon, where's the rest of your group?" I put an arm around her to comfort her leading her towards a quiet area in the court. "They're sending me away." She shook her head. Wait-what!? How could they just send a girl away from a home? "What?!" I frowned. "They say-its-too...full." She gestured. "Oh, baba, where are you going?" I asked the poor girl. "South Shields." She cried. "To one of the homes there?" I asked her; she nodded. "I don't want to." She mumbled. "T?-oh what's going on here?" Perrie immediately let go of Jade's hand seeing the little girl in my arms. "The foster home is sending her away to South Shields, no parents." I answered quietly; the little girl peered out of my arms seeing the Geordies, her eyes widened. "Perrie Edwards and Jade Thirlwall." I felt her go limp in my arms. "That's us baba! What's wrong?" Perrie asked sitting down and pulling Jade in after her. "She's got a flight to South Shields." I said. "Wow-um-5:40." The girl added. "What's your name baba? I'm so sorry." Jade reached over to take the young brunette's hand. "Stef." She squeaked; Perrie giggled at the young girl's shyness. "Aw how lovely!" Perrie cooed; I agreed holding Stef in my arms. "Thank you." She murmured grinning now. "No problem love, would you like us to get you to your flight?" Jade cooed. "If it's no problem." The young girl's eyes went wide again, we all awed. "You're so cute!" Jade wrapped her in a hug; Stef blushed. "Thank you." She smiled.
Perrie and Jade stood taking hold of one of her hands while she walked in-between the two of them; I followed them after grabbing a coffee.
Soon enough we found gate E 14. She turned to us with wide eyes full of fear and determination. "Thank you." She said again to all of us. "Don't worry baba." Perrie said leaning down to wrap her arms around the tiny girl. Then Jade gave her a biscuit and hugged her. "You know what, I'll call mam, she'll help you. You won't be alone love." Perrie said. "Really!?" Stef's eyes lit up. "Of course!" I said smiling at her. "Wow! Thank you so much for everything." She threw her arms around me again; I chuckled, glad to see her smile again. "You're welcome, thank YOU for supporting us." I ruffled the girl's hair before she turned hesitantly walking to the gate. We gave her brave smiles and she went in.
"Poor girl." Jade yawned. "She'll be fine, I called me mam." Perrie said; I nodded in approval. "Lets go home now eh?" I suggested seeing Kiernan motioning to us snapping Perrie out of her little world.
"Sounds like a plan plan!" Jade nodded yawning again. "Haha-well now we're getting you on the plane, step one!" Perrie said lightly pushing the girl onto the plane. "Right, I'll see you crazies later." I said walking into the other cabin to leave them alone. "Bye T!" They chorused. I walked in letting my eyes slide shut as soon as me bum touched the seat, not the best idea flying connections.

Jade
"We're almost there, we're almost there, we're almost theeeere!" Perrie cheered marching around the cabin after depositing me in a chair. "Yeeaaahhh! Then we can see Jes and Leigh again!" I added feeling a yawn slip out of my lips. "Aww jadey's tired!" Perrie cooed jumping on top of me.
"Ouch pez." I laughed cradling my girlfriend in my arms. She just cooed again kissing my forehead before going into a quiet moment of silence. Her warm body heat radiated against my skin; her warmth filling up the tips of my being for being so close to her, I didn't break the silence and rested my forehead in her neck gently pressing a kiss to it before closing my eyes and losing myself in my thoughts in the silence. Here we were traveling back from America to promote the band, we have number one singles worldwide, I met my three best friends for life-AND we won the X factor, what could be better than that?
"What's on your mind you?" Perrie asked after a moment of silence. "Not much, just how we've gotten so far in this." I shrugged a bright smiling on my face. She pulled me close to her again. "I know! Look at us, traveling the world with fans and so much support!" She cheered. I laughed. "Oh pez, you're such a nutter." I chuckled watching her flawless features turn into another crooked grin though her eyes were slightly distant. "That is why I'm the best girlfriend in the world eh?" She winked at me, the look disappeared, maybe it was my imagination! "Yes, lovely." Was my answer while nodding my head slowly in a sarcastic way. "Aww Jadey!" She cooed squeezing me in a hug.
"Can't...breathe-Perrie!" I gasped. "Oh! Er-sorry." She turned red pulling away. "You're forgiven babe." I laughed enjoying her cuddly mood.
"I'm so lucky to have a girlfriend like you!" She smiled down at me. "No, I'M the lucky one! You are an amazing girlfriend." I countered. "How about it's mutual." Perrie giggled. "Okay okay, well I'm tired!" My eyes were getting heavy due to my lack of sleep and jet-lag. "Me too, nanite babe." Perrie cooed rolling us over so that she was underneath me, taking me in her arms.
"Babe, I'm heavy." I started to roll off her chest; her arm snaked around my back pulling me back down. "You're fine love, and I like to have you this close to me anyways." She blushed kissing my forehead. "Are you comfortable?" I placed a hand on her chest to readjust myself. "Yer, just go to sleep babe, I love you." She said-something flashing through her eyes. I ignored it, she was just tired.
"Okay boo, nanite." I kissed her lips slowly before closing my eyes and letting my mind go blank, sighing in relief. What a day.

****************************

Muffins!!!!! Missed you all lots like jelly tots! So originally this chapter was looooong, but it was deleted! I literally cried until I looked 30, it took me sooooo flakin loooong!!!! So this is most of how it was going to be, I'm so so so sorry my babies! I know it's akshdsk but well-it's a chapter, hope it was still okay <3 xxx ps guyss I made a new Instagram, @atlanta_mixer it's obviously a fan account! :) and well yer, that's it

Perrie: are you done now hon?

Me: oh yer! Where is my Nutella by the way?

Jesy: oh, pez you have a little something on your chinny chin chin! *winks*

Me: *gasp!*

Leigh and Jade: PERRIE! *give Perrie the look*

Perrie: but-but it's Nutella...and...and it's-Nutella! *pouts*

Me: gimme! *takes the rest*

Nutella is so good y'all! I'm serious, ;) nanite babes <3 xxxcamixxx