9 - Take What Off?

I think I was literally being a sarcastic asshole when I named this chapter hahahaha sorry.

Also there is absolutely nothing shameful about sex. Women and men should be able to have sex without feeling ashamed of themselves. The only reason Haven is ashamed in sexual situations is because she was brought up with a mother who forced her to believe it was wrong and hated men. (More on her mommy issues in another chapter)

Enjoy ;)

I guess taking the initiative to kiss him really threw him off because Hades went rigid. It was enough to cause me to break the kiss in embarrassment but before I could completely pull away and apologize his lips were back on mine, molding perfectly together. He pressed his muscular body onto mine, amazing me at how they fit so well together. At this point I wasn't sure if it was Aphrodite's drugs or if I had actually wanted this. I felt Hades hand grip at my hip while the other one held him up over me so that I was not crushed underneath him.

My mind was blank and I had no idea what I was doing when I opened my legs, allowing him to rest himself between them while I wrapped around his waist. I could feel his hardness pressing against my own core, two thin layers of clothing separating us.  His large hands began to trail up my shirt, resting beneath my breasts. He pulled back from my lips, but began to trail hot kisses down my neck. I felt myself on fire under his assault.

"Let me take them off..." He growled against my throat. Take what off?

"Huh?" Was all that I got out, still not able to comprehend anything that was going on. He didn't say another word before my panties were pushed aside and I felt the feeling of his finger penetrating me that I hadn't realized I had missed. I pushed myself against him this time, not even attempting to stop him. He began to thrust steadily into me, pleasure now taking over my body but it wasn't enough for me. I boldly allowed my own hand to trail down before I felt him in my hand, rewarding me with an animalistic growl into my neck from the God. I slipped my hand down the front of his boxers, wrapping around his erection.

I could barely wrap my fingers around his pulsing member, realizing just how thick he was. He slowed down his movements, waiting to see what I was going to do to him. I bit my lip nervously, before I began to pump my hand up and down his member, trying to match the rhythm he had on me. After a moment he added another finger, and picked back up his pace. I mimicked his pace on him, pumping him quickly only to be rewarded with a sexy grunt. I felt Hades nip at my neck as I got closer to my climax. He had begun to thrust his own hips into my hand, all while thrusting his fingers in and out of me at a now alarming speed. I moaned out, losing control of what I had been doing and releasing him so that I could grab onto his shoulder as I felt myself come into his hand. He continued to thrust into me, allowing me to ride out my orgasm before pulling his fingers out of me and grasping his own hard erection.

He began to jerk himself in his hand before I reached down to take it from him. "Let me."

He immediately released it and allowed me to grasp it once more, pumping it in my hand while he kissed at my neck. Even though I felt myself worn out from my orgasm I still wanted to pleasure him too. He rolled over onto his back, allowing me more movement as I moved as fast as I could, squeezing him tightly. Hades let out a soft groan before releasing himself onto his own stomach and my hand.

Without a word he stood up, making his way into his bathroom before coming back with a towel and cleaning himself and my hand. He discarded the towel in his laundry hamper and climbed back into the bed. To my surprise, Hades scooped me up into his arms and held me against him.

"I told you I like to cuddle." He purred into my ear, and then pressed a kiss to the sensitive spot beneath it.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Hades was gone when I woke up. The thing about living in the underworld was that I had no idea what time of day it was unless I looked at a clock. There was no sun to tell me if it was mid morning or the afternoon. I felt relaxed in Hades bed, not wanting to leave it but I was ashamed once more. It had been the second time I had allowed myself to be touched sexually by the God and this time I had initiated it. I wanted to blame Aphrodite but I knew deep down that I had actually wanted it.

I wanted to see my mother. I wanted to talk to her about the things she never mentioned, such as sex and men.

It was time to visit my mother.