14 - Disturbed

The room was dark and the bed was warm but all I could pay attention to was the pain. I was so sore I couldn't even bring myself to sit up. The God was no where to be found, to my disappointment. I let out a sad sigh before rolling over onto my stomach and burying my face into the pillow. I had given my innocence to the God of the Underworld.

After a moment I found the strength to finally sit up, wrapping the black sheets around me to shield my body from the cold as i searched for my clothing. The search was futile, my clothing obviously missing from the room. I opened up Hades' closet and to my surprise one half of the walk in was full of my things that had been in my room just the night before. I ran a hand through my messy hair as I looked around the room, discovering my books and personal items had been placed in it as well while I had been sleeping. What did this mean?

I quickly changed into a nice cotton tshirt dress, and braided my hair before I made my way out of Hades' room in search of food.

I had seen the gargoyle's before, but I had never actually interacted with one. They were ugly beasts, and from looking at one you would immediately assume they were mean. As I walked towards a group of them standing in front of Hades' office door I held my breath. One immediately spotted me and his eyes went wide.

"Your majesty." He bowed, his wings spreading out as he did and folding back up when he returned to his original position. The other gargoyle's followed suit. "How are you this morning? Is there anything we can get for you? Anyone's soul you need collected?"

The questions caught me off guard, especially that they were asking me what they could do to make me happy. I smiled sweetly at the creatures. "I'm doing fine this morning, how lovely of you to ask."

Before I could continue on the office door opened to reveal Hades. I couldn't help but admire his appearance, disheveled hair from running his hands through it over and over, an all black suit that fit him perfectly. He was even gorgeous with the scowl on his face. He glared at the gargoyle's who quickly scampered off before turning to look at me. His annoyed face didn't change, but softened. Hades reached out, grabbing my hand and pulling me into his office. Before I could react I was pushed up against the wall as Hades leaned down and buried his face into my neck. Not one single word was exchanged as he pressed his body against mine, reminding me of the night I had spent sith him only hours ago.

"My things..." I began to speak, feeling my throat vibrate against his cheek. "They were in your room-"

"Our room, my love." He softly muttered, his hands gripping at my hips. "Are you sore?"

I nodded my head timidly, my face turning red as he referred to the night before.

"Still thinking about when I was buried inside of that tight-"

"Hades! You can't speak to me like that! I'm a lady!" My face must have been the color of a tomato at this point as I cut him off. The God smirked at me, loving how he could make me feel.

Hades chuckled as he began to kiss the base of my neck. "I think you like it when I talk dirty to you."

Before I could respond, Hades flipped me around, pressing me up into the wall. My skirt was pulled up over my ass, as his hands explored my backside.

"Perfect." He murmured mainly to himself.

"Hades..." I began, only to let out a small gasp when his hands suddenly found themselves in my panties. He parted my folds, despite my protests, and sunk a thick finger into me. Pleasure suddenly overcame me despite how sore I was, before he immediately pulled out. He lifted his finger to his lips, tasting me. I blushed instantly, causing him to smirk. He reached down, grabbing my panties and pulling them down to reveal my now wet womanhood.

"Ready for me? Good girl." He cooed. I opened my mouth to argue with him only to let out a loud moan as he plunged in roughly, sinking in to the hilt. "Still so fucking tight."

Before my walls could adjust to his massive size, he pulled out and slammed back in, pressing me against the wall. He sat there, just enjoying the feeling of being inside me. I pushed back into him, my hips moving on their own as I tried to fuck him myself, causing me to grind him into me. He let out a sexy grunt, grabbing my hips and holding them down.

"Behave." He growled, slapping my ass. He pulled out, causing me to whimper, only to painfully slam back in.

"Please..." I began, after realizing he was going to make me suffer.

"Please what?" A hard thrust after he asked.

"Please.. Keep going."

"Yeah? You like this? You aren't such a lady now with my cock buried in you." He gripped my neck, holding my face close to his. He began to thrust back and forth, finally fucking me. He pounded into me from behind, gripping my hips as he showed no mercy. I whimpered in pleasure, grabbing onto his clothed arm.

Suddenly there was a frantic pounding on the door. Hades let out a blood curling growl at the interruption. He didn't stop his thrusting as he called out to whoever had been on the other side of the door. He hissed out a deadly "What is it?"

I tried to pull away from him, embarrassed that someone could be on the other side of the door as we were intimate, only for Hades to hold me down onto him, his fingers digging into my hips as he continued to thrust at a steady pace. "Don't you fucking move." His hissed into my ear for only me to hear.

I recognized the voice as one of the gargoyle's. "My lord, Talias has been captured."

Hades froze, his body going rigid. I could feel the anger rolling off of him in waves. He thrusted into me at a frantic pace before suddenly pulling out and zipping his pants up. I felt him pull my panties back up for me, and adjusting my dress so that it looked presentable before he pressed a light kiss to my cheek and quickly left the room, leaving me confused and still hungry.