Chapter10

We finished the photoshoot and decided it was time to head home. It was a long and tiring day. When we arrived back to our house I ran to my room and jumped on my bed and was out like a light.

The next morning I wake up and see a note from mom. It says, "meet me in the dance studio at ten. Love mom." I look at the clock and it reads 9:50am...shoot! I have five minutes to through myself together before I have to walk there to meet her. I get out of bed and throw on a pair of grey leggings and a pink nike tank top. I go downstairs to grab a water bottle and run to the studio. When I arrive I see her looking over some of her new music. I come up behind her and ask her how it is going with choreography for the tour. She said she needed help and asked if I come come up with a few routines with her. I replied yes and got to work. I'm so happy we get to spend some quality time together doing something we like.

After a few hours of work we finish four dances. We are exhausted but it was so worth it. The choreography is great and definitely fits the theme of the tour. The theme is super rebellious and trust me, I'm good at that. I say goodbye to mom and go back to the house. I ask our chef to make a bowl of soup for me. She responds yes...ten minutes later she brought it to me in my room. I decided that I was going to listen to music and read for awhile to relax. I'm trying to get mentally prepared for all these performances coming up but it's quite hard to do with so many things on my mind right now.

A/N
I know that I don't end up writing a lot but to all of those who follow my book as I update it really means a lot to me!!! Please share this story!!!
Xo-Eavan