Chapter 8

Felt a little bit inspired talking to another Madge fan! heyitsjordyy

Donatello's POV
I woke up this morning in the best mood ever! I'm so excited to be working with Material Girl!!!!!!! I got dressed and threw my hair up into a messy bun. I ran down the steps and saw mom an Lola in the kitchen. I ran up to Lola and gave her a huge hug.

Lola's POV
I'm in the kitchen with my mom and then turn around and see Tay running up to me with her arms wide. we hug each other and sit at the table to eat some cereal. when we finish we head outside and hop in the car. on our ride there it was only silent. when we arrived at the studio Tay started to get super excited and anxious.

Donatello's POV
When we arrived I was hysterical with joy. I ran over to the racks filled with clothing. I grabbed a skater skirt and a crop top and ran to the dressing room. I quickly changed and walked over to lola. she looked at me and said that we had to walk over and do hair. I followed her to a mirror and a set of chairs. mom and Lola both sat in two and sat sat in the third. I lady with dark blonde hair walked over and introduced herself as Maria. maria then started to brush the knots out of my hair. she grabbed a straightener from the cabinet below the mirror and started to fix up my hair.

Sorry for the short chapter, it is just a filler. Thanks for reading! Bye👋-Eavan