Chapter 3

The next morning we went to the studio. I said, "what do you think we should sing?"

"I haven't came up with a title but her are the lyrics. we can do harmony off of each other. let's try it."

I am the promise

That you cannot keep

Rep what you sow

Find what you seek

I am the sourceress

Down in the deep

I am the earth

Under your feet

I am the moon with no light of my own

You are the sun guarding your throne

"Legit was amazing!" She said. Let's try another one.

You gotta love this

You can't touch this

Cause I'm a bad women

We hit the elevator right up to the rooftop

The bass is pumping makes me wanna screw the top off

"That was even better than the last! I love your voice and harmony! On this coming album, you are for sure going to be on it if that's all right with you."

"I would love to because I have always wanted to be a singer and you have been my inspiration this whole time!"

"That's so sweet of you to say!"

The rest of the day we spent at the studio. when we got home it was super late so I went to bed right away.

Lola's POV
My mom and Donatello walked into the house. they looked very worn out. Donatello said she wanted to go to bed so she walked up the stairs after grabbing a bite to eat. Madge sat down next to me and said,"Donatello's vocals are great!"

"How do you know?"

"I asked her to sing a little for me."

"Oh"

"What"

"Nothing, I'm fine"

"No, tell me what's wrong".

"Fine, you have never asked me to sing for you."

"Oh, then you will not like what I have to say next. I offered her the option that if she wanted to sing with me on my coming album she could."

"I'm in complete shock that you would ask her to sing some of the main stuff and not even ask your own daughter to sing in the background!"

"I'm sorry but you never seem interested in what I do."

"I'm very interested, it's just that I'm not the type of person to go and barge my way in just to get a part!"

"Honey, I'm so sorry."

"Whatever."

Madonna's POV
I feel like a pile of crap right now. I let my own daughter down without even knowing it. I don't know how I'll ever make it up to her.