Elliot Alderson

*Contains mentions of drugs*
(Y/N) Pov
I walk into the apartment that I share with my boyfriend,of five weeks,Elliot. Flipper is laying on the floor asleep. I walk into the living room and see Elliot laying on the couch asleep. I'm glad he's finally getting some rest I think. I grab a blanket and cover him up. I kiss him on the forehead and he stirs slightly. I hold my breath hoping that I didn't wake him up. I watch him and he continues to sleep. I smile and walk into our bedroom. I see Elliot's computer smashed up on the floor. I sigh and sit my purse down. I change into some comfy clothes and walk back downstairs. I try to be as quiet as possible since Elliot is actually sleeping for once. I walk into the kitchen and pet Flipper on the head. I put some food down and go back into the bedroom. I get on my laptop for a little while until I hear footsteps coming up the stairs. "Babe,when did you get home?" I hear a voice ask. I look up and see Elliot standing there. "I've been home for about 3 hours." I reply and shut my laptop. "You should have woken me up." Elliot says and I stand up. "You were actually sleeping so I wasn't going to wake you up." I say and he sighs. Elliot grabs me by my waist and kisses me. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back. We pull away and I notice instead of his normal olive skin tone he's pale. "Are you okay?" I ask him concerned and he nods "I'm fine." Elliot says and I can tell he's lying. I'm about to call him out on it when there's a knock at the door. We walk downstairs and Elliot opens the door. Angela is standing there and I raise an eyebrow. Elliot must have invited her over again. That's the fifth time this week I think. "Hey." Angela says and Elliot replies "Hey." Angela must have noticed he's pale and asks "Are you okay?" Elliot nods and lies again. Elliot goes to the bathroom. Angela looks at me and says "He's lying." I nod and reply "Yes he is. I don't know what's wrong." Angela thinks for a minute and then says "He must be withdrawing." I look at her with wide eyes and then I say "He told me he got more." Angela bites her lip and looks up at me. "He must have been lying. I think he just is scared what you will think." I look down at the ground and shift before asking "Where's his dealer?" "Down the hall. I'll go get him some more drugs." Angela says and opens the door. She is about to leave when we hear sounds coming from upstairs. We both look at each other and rush up there. When we get there Elliot is on the ground curled up and it appears he is shaking. Elliot is also bleeding from a scratch that he had on his forehead. I get the first aid kit and crouch down beside him. I try to touch him but he backs away. Angela looks sad and I mouth to her "Go to the dealer." She nods and disappears downstairs. "Elliot." I say softly and get closer to him. He stays quiet and I see tears streaming down his face. I reach my hand out towards him and I ask "Can I touch you?" Elliot nods and I gently run thumb over his cheek. I put a band aid where he is bleeding. "It's okay." I say softly and Elliot puts his head on my chest. I run my fingers through his hair. A few minutes later Angela is back. She hands the drugs to Elliot and he shakes his head 'no' "Why won't you take them?" Angela asks. "I don't want (Y/N) to be mad or upset with me." Elliot whispers and I cup his face and say "I'm not going to be mad or upset with you. I love you no matter what." I kiss him gently on the lips. He takes the drugs and he slowly regains the color in his skin. Angela says goodbye and leaves. Elliot and I stand up together and he kisses me again. "I...I..love you." Elliot says and I get a big smile on my face. "I love you too." We lay down on the bed and curl up with each other.
Hey everyone. Thanks for reading! I'm sorry if it sucks. Let me know what you think. Feel free to request an imagine or one shot. Love you all 💜