0.5 - Dialogue Part 1

Lucy had just stepped off of the plane from Florida to Los Vegas. She was tired and restless.

She hadn't seen Justin in what felt like forever and she knew tonight was the night she would be reunited with him and the thought made her sick to her stomach.

She didn't know if he still felt the same way, what if there was another girl? What then? Lucy shook the thought from her head. He had to right he tweeted about her not too long ago.

Lucy went through all the processes of an airport and found herself at the entrance of the airport. She signaled for a taxi and was greeted by a yellow car and so she climbed in like any normal person would tell him the destination and off she went.

Lucy's POV

I was currently sitting in the backseat of a taxi rummaging through my bag searching for my phone. I had told my Dad that I would call him as soon as I got off the plane. I hadn't yet.

I soon find my phone underneath the current book I was reading. I pressed his contact and waited for him to pick up. 

"Hey sweetie have you landed," he asks getting to the point straight away as per usual. He kind of just leaves out the bullshitting part of the conversation I guess.

"Yeah, now I've got to go" I tell him and hang up without waiting for a reply. He was used to it by now anyway. 

Once we pull up at the address needed I pay the taxi driver and get out, taking all my stuff with me. Or more like lugging it around. 

The hotel was probably what most would consider run down and old but on short notice it was the best I could do. Yes just because I was maybe am Justin Bieber's girlfriend it still hasn't done anything for me. Except get me in a hell of a lot of fights and problems with paparazzi. 

 And yes paparazzi do indeed suck ass. Not literally but at the end of the day it's all the same right?

__________

Now just so you know the dialogue will be all in small parts and hopefully by the end of the story will be the last part of dialogue. And so every five chapters there will be a dialogue chapter the rest will be letters. And just to let you know the end will be something you never saw coming.