1.0 - Dialogue part 2

Lucy's P.O.V

I lunged my bags towards the entrance of the hotel, where an oh so looking uptight desk manager seemed to work. 

Glaring at me as if I was below her level of class or standard. 

The first word that came to mind was the word bitch, but I would never say that to her face. I wouldn't say that to anyone. There's a time and a place to be rude and now was certainly not it. 

It's funny though for such a run down hotel, you'd think people like her would hate their jobs. 

You know what I'm certain she does anyway. 

"Hi, how may I help you" she asks me in the sickest sweetest voice you could ever imagine. She was milking it, not doubt about it but I knew better than to call her out on it. 

"Ah yes I made a reservation under Lucy" I tell her using the same sickly sweet tone. 

"of course dear let me just get you your key," she answers and swings her body around, picking up the key for the room in one swipe. 

She hands me the key after I pay for the room and I make my way to the elevator only to find it broken, great just great. 

And so I take the stairs. 

It was creepy to say the least. But then again it did seem to be a run down hotel. 

The room was disgusting and had spiders in ever corner, okay maybe not that bad. 

But if this is what it took to see Justin I could survive.