Part 2

We were laying in my bed, with me being the little spoon while Caleb was the biggest. I liked it this way because it made me feel loved and secured, although the first reason isn't exactly true, with me being an orphan at age 17.

I was having a nightmare. I couldn't exactly remember what it was, but I was able to at least wake myself up, but the strangest thing was happening... I couldn't move. But I could open my eyes and look around the room, and when I did so, I was beginning to see a black shadow of a deformed man conjuring itself at the dark corner of the room where I was facing.

I started to tense up, and with that, my finger nails started to dig into the palms of my hands, but even that, I didn't feel. Before I knew it, the entity was on the bed side, somehow suffocating me without even laying a finger on me. I thought I was going to die in that moment.

Then Caleb started stirring, becoming aware that I wasn't relaxed like I should've been. When he saw that I couldn't breathe, and that there were tears streaming down my face, he tried to shake me awake. But his efforts proved to no avail. However, he quickly realized what was occurring. So he wrapped his arms around me while he rocked me. He also put a hand on top of my eyes, knowing that what I was seeing was not a pleasant sight.

"It's alright. I'm right here. Just try to breathe with me. There's nothing to be afraid of, I promise," he whispered comfortingly. His words were so sweet and generous. They made my heart melt.

I then relaxed, eventually gaining control of my limbs once more. The first task I did from that point was that I rolled on my side to where I was facing my practically protective angel. He wiped the tears off my face with his thumb.

I loved him. I loved this young man. I couldn't have elaborated it anymore than this.

"Thank you," I whispered while cuddling closer to his bare muscular chest.

I received a warm smile in return, and then he pulled me into a soft embrace. I didn't want to let go.

"I love you," I whispered. I had finally spoken the three magic words.

I gave a sheepish smile, but I didn't blush this time, because I knew how he felt for me at this point.

I pulled away to glace at his face, and a single tear of joy had slithered its way down his ever so soft cheek. I, of course, mimicked his recent action by wiping his tear with my thumb.

He recollected me in his strong and welcoming arms, and I buried my face in his chest again, while wrapping my arms around his back.

Caleb then proceeded to rub circles across my bare back as we began to slip away once more.

Before we were completely drained from reality, Caleb admitted one last sentence.

"I love you too...," he whispered.

We laid there in each others embrace, letting our dreams consume us entirely once again.