Im back

(m/n) POV

Oh my! The plane is about to land and Im not yet emotionally, mentally and physically ready. I still have feelings for my childhood friend, my father told to me to prepare for my studies by reading a lot of books but then I fell asleep and someone woke me up by stepping hard on my foot. Wonderful.

"A few moments from now, we will be landing in Tokyo, Japan. Tokyo, Japan. For your safety, the seatbelt sign has been turned on. Please refrain from going to the bathroom and please fasten your seatbelts. Once again, a few moments from now, we will be landing in Tokyo, Japan. Tokyo, Japan. For your safety, the seatbelt sign has been turned on. Please refrain from going to the bathroom and please fasten your seatbelts. Thank you. "

Ugh. So annoying. They always give those long annoying speeches when they could just say 'Fasten your seatbelts we are landing already.' Geez.

Okay I just remembered that I was no where near ready. I calmed myself down and hoped that everything will be fine...

Kageyama's POV

Ahhh another school day. Another volley practice. Another annoying kid. Heck theres even another test today. Life is pleasant, dont you think so? I walked down the hallway of my school. Everything is just so typical. Theres no more excitement, well there has never been one anymore since he left. I cant believe Im still thinking about what happened years ago. I guess first loves dont go away easily. So does a heartbreak, in my case.

When I arrived in my classroom, there was immediately like an announcement asking volleyball players to go to the gym now. Whatever. Now I wasted effort and time. When I was walking, I saw an airplane. 'Must be nice to be in the air and be free.' I thought to myself.

'Whatever. Lets get this done.'

(M/n) POV

Im now touching the ground of Tokyo. My gosh its been a long time. I was immediately guided to a red car .When I entered, I immediately listened to some songs in my phone. The car halted to a stop in front a hotel.

"Sir, your father had requested for you to stay in a hotel first before you go to the apartment as the game systems are still being equipped. Also, your father said you would be going to school and you must ride the train station so that you may blend in with everyone else in your school. He said the principal didnt like flashy students so we must avoid that."

"Yeah okay thanks for driving me here."

I heard a faint welcome from the driver and I immediately went out. I was in a hotel called Ginza Creston Hotel (its actually a real hotel and ive been there when i visited japan). I guess its not very high end but then ok, atleast it had mc donalds at the lowest floor....

I checked in and when I checked my room, I changed to my clothes right away. I still had to go to my school and the uniform was actually not that bad.

When I arrived in my school, after a tiring explanation from almost 10 different people just to understand its new train system, I immediately asked for directions. I must not waste time getting lost! I then got all the papers from the principals office and after asking for directions again, I went to my classroom.

I was asked to introduce myself the second ai reached the classroom.

"Good morning everyone! My name is (m/n) (f/n) and I am from South Korea. I have lived in Japan when I was younger and I am fluent in Korean, Mandarin, Cantonese and Japanese. Im also part of the volleyball team before and I am a student with straight A's in my previous school. Any questions?" There goes my mini speech

"Okay Mr (m/n) and everyone. Only ask questions that can be answered with yes or no or a phrase. Begin."

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No."

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No"

"Are you gay?"

"I dont know"

"Bisexual?"

"I dont know"

"Favorite color?"

"(your favorite color)"

"Favorite food?"

"(your favorite food)

"Are you a bottom or a top?"

"Okay thats enough no more questions."

A few groans and complaints were heard. I then went to an empty seat beside the guy who asked the last question. Dang it was the only seat vacant. I noticed him glancing at me every now and then but I ignored it. I am a playboy sometimes and can be cocky but I work hard for my grades sometimes, like when I feel like it and right now I do.

The day past by fast and I made a friend immediately. He was from Hong Kong and he had the playboy title of the school but like me, he was a smart kid. But then, he said that when it comes to guys, he always gets forced to be bottom and he hated it. Oh and his name was Jackson Wang and he is a volleyball player.(GOT7 owns him not me)

"So man where are you hanging out after school? Wanna go and get some chicks? I heard that the when a boy chicken lays eggs you eat them but when a girl chicken lays eggs, it gives new life. Lol." Wow he is actually really cute.

"Sorry but I gotta go to volleyball practice. My dad applied me to join so yea. "

"Oh its okay im cool with it. See you tmrw, I going to raise chickens in my room!"

Wow he was actually serious about it my gosh. I immediately went straight to the gym while looking at the map to locate it. When I found it, i was shocked to see the guy who asked 'the question' which weirded me out cuz no one really asks that to some random guy right?

I just followed the leaders announcement about me joining and about having to go to some school to have a practice game for the upcoming volley tournament. I then went home after that and immediately slept but then I have a dream about Jackson and his chickens in my room.

To be continued....