Seeing you again

[Its Saturday already by the way]

(Kageyama's POV)

This day has been quite eventful so far.

First of all, when I woke up in the morning, I was texted by Coach that there was a volleyball practice today. On a Saturday. Which by the way when we discussed on, a Saturday is a free day for us. This is just so troublesome.

Next, my mom left a note saying that she had to go on a meeting so I am left alone in my house with my sister (Yeah I actually have one). Since my sister is younger than me, I was expected to be the one to prepare our healthy breakfast even if Im bad at cooking. I tried cooked pancakes but for some reason, they ended up burnt when I flipped them. Ah, life. I ended up just ordering food from Mr. Pizza'z. Well, atleast my sissy ate it. Meh.

The last thing that happened so far, Hinata came to my house saying he wanted to go to practice together. I was like wtf but then he started getting all blushy and it annoyed me. I just did my thing and when I was done, we went to school.

" Ne Kageyama, dont you think its unfair how Coach made us go practice on a Saturday? I mean(words Hinata said)"

I didnt finish hearing Hinata as I saw a guy walking the opposite direction of me on the other side of the road who caught my eye. He had (h/c) hair, was wearing a black snapback with an oversized jacket and a white shirt inside. He was also wearing flaming red jeans and wore a pair of red Addidas(im not sure with the spelling) shoes and his eyes were covered with Red and Black Ray Bans. He definitely caught my eye cuz he looked familiar idk why but yeah.....

I just shrugged the feeling off and continued walking. I hope this day will be done fast.

((M/n) s POV)

This sucks. Our team captain said he wanted to have a practice team with some school and he said we have to come to school. On a Saturday. What kind of sorcery is this?! I followed anyways remembering my fathers expectation of me. I prepared myself and started off to my journey. I decided to take a walk since had a lot of time and Im kinda familiar with the place right now.

As I was walking, I saw a guy who looked very familiar. I kept on thinking where I could have seen him but it just wouldnt come to my mind. (Heh. It might be Kageyama, it might be not him.) I tried to get closer to the guy and then he saw me staring. His eyes widened and he smiled.

"Yo (m/n)! Its me Rin Matsuoka! Remember me? We were best friends back then in South Korea before I left. Its nice to see you again after such a long time."

Oh! Now I remember. He was one of my bestest of friends in Korea. I had a lot but he was one of the few I considered super duper close. He was actually a great swimmer and participated in a lot of competetions.

"Hey Rin! I knew I saw someone familiar when I saw you."

"Ouch! Im hurt (m/n). You forgot me and replaced you completely knowing me to just being familiar with me. Im hurt"
Lol this friend of mine is so dramatic at times. Its really funny and this is probably one of the reasons we hang out a lot.

"Im sorry, im sorry. Hehe. Anyways, where are you going?"

"Nothing in particular. Just going to around i guess. Probably try to buy new clothes for you to replace you favorite red black and white outfit. Its being repeated again and again. Change it up a little, wont ya?"He sure does know how to crack me up at times.

"I would love to join your mini shopping spree but I have to go to school today for practice. "Sad story but eh whatever.

"Well then Ill just follow you hehe"

To be continued

Authors Note: Im so sorry for not finishing this but its like midnight right now and I almost fell asleep but yeah there will be more soon hopefully