Regrets and a New Start

Kageyama's POV

I woke up to the blinding light that shone from the curtains. 'Ugh what the heck, where am I?' I tried to sit up properly but someone was hugging my waist. I turned over and saw someone I dont even know. The heck. What even like WTH??

I tapped him in the shoulder and tried to wake him up. He groaned after awhile and opened his eyes.

"Ughhh who are you?" the guy said.

"Thats what I am supposed to ask you," I shot back and he just rolled his eyes and got up. Wait, I think.. did we fuck..!?!? We did, didnt we?!? Yesterday, I saw (m/n) and couldnt handle it so i decided to get drunk and probably though 'Oh well I'll just fuck some guy then' which is why I am in this kind of situation. Haaaah this is annoying.

"Look, I dont know exactly who you are or what exactly happened but Im going back to sleep so you can just leave I dont really care." The guy said and well sure why not? I mean, this guy probably will just be a memory or something(maybe;])

I wore me clothes since apparently they were not in my body, I got my bag and left the place. As soon as I left the building, realization struck me hard for some reason. What have I done? I just betrayed (m/n). I know we are not even a thing yet but the fact that I love him is something. I feel really gross right now since Im a highschooler and I do those things already.

I tried to find a train station, trying to clear my thoughts out so that everything will be atleast more sensible to me.

As soon as I arrived at my apartment, I immediately washed myself. I just felt all the gross stuff within me and I didnt like it one bit. I then texted the captain and all the people who are probably pissed an apology and a compensation offer so that everything will work out.
I just feel so bad right now to be honest. I decided to just go to the place that I always practice volleyball in. Its just near my house and its really fun there since lots of kids my age go there too and its like my escape to reality.

As soon as I arrived, there were already people there. I relaxed a bit and got a locker room to store all my stuff in. I then changed and went near a huddle.

"So, you just moved in huh?"
"Whats it like there in Korea?"
"Omg do you know BTS? Have you seen them? Omg like you are so lucky you walk on the same ground as them oh my like"
"You are pretty cute you know"

People were so noisy but it seems that a newbie is here. I approached the group since I knew everybody there.

"Hey guys, what-"

I stopped talking and saw that it was (m/n)! Oh my can fate stop pulling on the strings of love already?! I understand that (m/n) wont be mine why do they have to rub it in face?? For the love of ham please stop this craziness.

"Kageyama-kun...."

"Oh, so you know Kageyama?? Nice! He is actually one of the best of the best  volleyball players in Japan. Just in case you didnt know yet. Oh wait I just realized that you used 'kun' on him! You must be close! Thats so cool!!"

My gosh can Nishinoya just stop talking for a second? He just keeps on talking and talking and it gets even worse when he includes his Kpop fandom. It just goes completely crazy and my goodness!

"Ah yeah, I have known Kageyama before...when we were kids.."

"Oh really? Oh! You kinda sound and look like the guy Kage-"

Ohmhaygosh he almost just spilled something I do not want (m/n) to know. My friends know about (m/n) since they have seen my doodles before and they have heard me mumbling in my sleep about someone who I miss and  stuff. My gawsh.

(M/n) just stared at me for awhile, looking like he wanted to say something but didnt know how to say it.

"Well everybody, lets play now!"Said Kuroo.

After playing some volleyball with my childhood friend, I found out that he isnt actually bad at volleyball. In fact, he is probably better than me or something. He looks so perfect with that (h/c) hair shining in his face and his eyes that show passion everytime he hits the ball over the net. It just feels so nostalgic. Before, we used to play a lot and I would stare at him for awhile because of his angelicness.

I waled out of the volleyball gym and waited for (m/n) to come out. As much as I was embarrased to do so, I knew I had to greet him a welcome home since we were close back then. I waited for him and when he finally came out, I walked in front of him and said

"Look (m/n), Im sorry for not greeting you properly yesterday since that was the first time we met in a while. I would like to greet you properly now so, Welcome Back!"

Crap I hope I didnt sound to formal well....

To be continued :)

A/N: SORRY GUYS SO MUCH FOR NOT UPDATING FOR LIKE A YEAR MAYBE OR SOMETHING I DONT KNOW IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING GUYS PLEZ FORGIVE ME ITS JUST CRAZY AND ALL WITH HIGHSCHOOL AND LIFE BUT YEAH I HOPE YOU ENJOY AND ILL TRY TO UPDATE NEXT WEEK SINCE ITS CHRISTMAS BREAK ALREADY. ANYWAYS, I HOPE YOU LIKEY AND I HOPE YOU VOTE TY GUYZZ AND GOODBYE:):):)