nineteen

"Rob! Can you get someone to bring back the girls in section one hundred and eleven row A seats twenty and twenty one? Mila knows them," Dinah shouted the second we left the stage, not even taking the time remove her heels instantly as she usually did.

"Okay, wh-"

"Just don't mention Mila," The blonde added as an afterthought, finally tearing her heels off and collapsing on the couch. "She'd try to kill me."

"And I'd succeed," I smiled sarcastically and fell onto the couch beside her, grabbing a tank top from the table in front of us and changing right there.

"You could never," Dinah smirked and shoved my shoulder, effectively putting me off balance (like it was hard anyway). "You're too small."

"Shut up," I mumbled, pulling on a pair of sweat pants after discarding my stage outfit. 

"So," Rob cleared his throat to catch our attention again. "Am I just getting someone to bring them back? You know them, right?"

"Yeah, just get them back here," Dinah spoke as I nodded. "Mila knows them."

"Does Will or Parker know about this?"

"Yeah," Dinah lied.

"I'll have someone bring them back," Rob nodded and turned the corner to leave us to ourselves.

I registered Dinah's smirk in the seconds of silence that followed but for once I didn't have a snarky comment or sassy comeback. All I was thinking of was Lauren and how she'd be in the same room as me within the hour. I hadn't even mentally prepared myself for any of this 

Maybe if I tried messaging her I'd calm down a bit? No. Why would she be checking her phone when the concert just ended?

It was worth a shot, though. Anything that could distract me from my thoughts was worth a shot.

camila: heyy

camila: soooo how was the concert lmao

I bounced my knee nervously and looked up to see both Dinah and Ally studying me, the oldest of us smiling while the younger one smirked and bit back another comment.

"Does she really not know you're you?" Ally asked softly as she took a seat beside me.

"I don't think she does," I shrugged and toyed with my phone in my lap. "I haven't exactly been very subtle about it, so she should have an idea. I think she asked me once or twice, though, and I said no because I thought she would pick up on it or figure it out herself. Do you think she'll be mad at me?"

"Does she like our stuff?" Dinah asked and leaned forward in the chair across from Ally and I.

"I'm not sure, I just know her friend is obsessed with us," I laughed softly and checked my phone for any sign of reply from Lauren.

"Well shit," A smirk tugged at Dinah's lips. "Who wouldn't be?"

"Dina-"

"No, but really- I think regardless of whether she does or doesn't know who you are she'll be a little pissed she didn't get to know ahead of time," Dinah studied my face for my reaction before speaking again. "You're really afraid of what she's gonna think, aren't you?"

I nodded and picked at the fabric of the couch, "I don't want her to hate me."

"You know, I was serious when I said I'd take responsibility for it if she gets mad at you," Dinah offered. "I don't know her, but if this  Lauren girl means this much to you, I think I can trust her."

"Thank you," I mumbled, smiling when Ally pulled me into a side hug as Dinah sat back and raised her hands.

"I'm not hugging you until you shower."