Chapter one

Dec 19, 2015

If their was one thing Louis hated it was gift wrapping, he couldn't wrap a gift if his life depended on it. Christmas just basically consisted of having to wrap up gifts and present to his friends and family, that would make fun of his wrapping. Don't get him wrong he loved christmas because he loved getting gifts. Louis just happens to think that gift wrapping was invented by lucifer himself.

"Did you find everything you wanted sir?" The women behind the register questioned, a warm smile on her face. She was wearing the ugliest christmas sweater that Louis had ever seen, and he wondered...no hoped that she was forced to wear it.

Louis nodded,"I did thank you for asking," then commented."Nice sweater by the way."

"You're like the eight person who've told me that today, I know it's an ugly sweater. Though I won't tell my boss that." She whispered the last part.

Louis chuckled while taking the one bag from the women."They couldn't pay me to wear that." He added.

The women laughed her smile stretching."I said that same thing..." She glanced down at the credit card in her hand, before handing it back to Louis."Tomlinson. Oh and you could take advantage of our free gift wrapping service. Though you'll definitely want to tip Harry after you see those little cute dimples of his."

Louis began grinning like a Cheshire cat because this was the answers to his prayers. A free gift wrapping service.

"I think I will do that..." he leaned over and peered at the women's name tag, and smiled up at her."Thank you, Alex."

"No problem, Louis."

Louis waved goodbye to the women as he walked towards where the presents were being wrapped. His brows rose slightly when he saw a head full of curls staring down at his phone. He sucked in a breath when the guy looked up, a huge grin pulling at the guys lips. Alex had been right this Harry guy did deserve a tip for basically being so adorable looking.

"Hi, I'm Harry." Harry smiled, his dimples denting his cheeks. Guys with dimples and a adorable smile was Louis' weakness, plus he was tall.

He probably was straight too.

"I'm Louis. I just only have these too items to wrap." Louis said, as he handed the two boxes over to the boy.

"Shopping for siblings?" Harry questioned while wrapping the presents. He could have wrapped them faster than he was moving, but he didn't really see the need since their was only one person.

"Yeah, how'd you guess."

Louis watched as Harry shrugged his broad shoulders."People usually just get their brothers or sisters anything. They don't really put as much thought into it." He replied.

"Excuse me?" Louis asked, feeling slightly offended.

Harry's eyes widened as he glanced up from the wrapping to look up at Louis. He hadn't meant for what he'd said to come out like it had."I'm sorry I usually just say things without really thinking about what I'm saying. It's just that I'm a certain way when it comes to giving gift," he shook his head."I'm sorry. I ramble too much about nonsense."

Louis shook his head, while leaning over onto the table. He should have considered the boys space, but then again Harry seemed friendly enough."No continue your rambling seems interesting."

"No," Harry shook his head, a small smile on his lips."It's just really my opinion, which everyone I know think is stupid anyway. Wouldn't want to bore you with it Louis." Harry told him, as he handed over the second wrapped gift.