Prologue

There was a knock on the door, "Harley? How do you expect us to plan this heist if your won't stay out of the bathroom long enough for-"
"Shut up," This voice was Poison Ivy and much more soothing. "Can't you hear her? She's sick. Harley open the door."
After flushing the toilet and washing my face I opened the door. "I'm fine guys!" I smiled as big as I could manage and shrugged past them back towards the table that our maps were laid out on. "The fire escape would be a good back up plan, it's so obvio-"
"Harley." Catwoman barked.
Cat.
Barked.
Crowds of laugher.
Idiots, why can't you focus.
"Earth to Harley," Catwoman smacked my forehead, followed by a protest from Ivy, "What is up with you? Are you sick? Pregnant? Did you eat at that cheap Asian restaurant again?" She stood in front of me, wearing her normal suit, with an aggressive stare. Cat means well, she always does, just shows it differently and sometimes meanly.
Poison Ivy grasped my hand while touching my forehead, "She has no fever." Her red hair spilled over her shoulders as she moved closer to examine me.
What's wrong with us?
You.
Didn't have Asian last night.
Seafood?
"-use a condom right?" Cat's voice rang in my ears once I came back down to earth. Condom? My cheeks flushed red, my skin prickled, and I couldn't tell if they were being serious or not. It's none of their business.
"Harley, you might be pregnant," Ivy said it very slowly, still holding my hand and glanced at Cat. 
"Me? No way!" I laughed and fought a wave of nausea, poorly I might add. "Puddin' and I, ya know, we're too busy for- uh- things like that. Ya know?" Faking a laugh, images of the Joker popped through my head making my heartbeat quicken.
With some more persuading, and my desire to prove them wrong, I agreed to take a pregnancy test.
But, I was the one that was wrong.

Entering the warehouse I heard a familiar grunt that was followed by a string of curse words.
Puddin'.
It's our puddin'!
What is he doing here?
Did we do something wrong?
Shaking my head I moved down the stairway towards him, quietly and slowly, until I was right behind him. Puddin' had switched his custom made purple gloves for a pair of leather worn-out gloves, as he tinkered with a tiny bomb.
Sending the Statue of Liberty into space has always been a goal of his. He planned to do so by planting hundreds upon hundreds of tiny bombs, secretly, around and within the statue. Until there is enough to blast her into space- or pieces. Joker isn't picky.
"Whatcha doin' puddin'?" I said as I planted a kiss on his cheek and wrapped my arms around him. My surprise caused his hands to slip, starting the bomb's count down.
"Damn it Harley," Puddin' attempted to stop the bomb but when it dropped to single digits we both ran for cover. We stood behind a large cargo container that, if I remember correctly, held toys that could be used as carriers. After a few moments of waiting for a boom I glanced at the Joker.
His dark green hair hung messy in his face as he peaked around the corner of the cargo container, his broad shoulders shifted as he headed towards the table. After approaching the table and messing with the bomb he waved me over.
Mummers filled the air as he attempted to diagnose the issue as to why the bomb didn't go off. I moved towards the front of the table, his green eyes focused on the tiny wires and tools as his diligently worked.
"What do you want, Harley?" His voice grumbled.
Semi laying across his table I smiled, "I was going to pick up in here but maybe you and I could do something?"
"No Harley. You can see I'm busy."
"But Puddin',"
He slammed his fists in the table, green eyes blazing as the jumped to meet mine, "Harley. I said no." When I didn't move he raised his hand at me, "Go away,"
Flinching, I scurried away.

Poison Ivy and Catwoman were right. He's a terrible person and not a person worth staying with. Or raising a child with.
Within those following weeks the girls helped me pack my life up and leave the States. Everything happened so fast that I barley kept up with what was going on. The life I had, the place I called home, and all my memories were being left behind. However, I knew this was the right decision. Not for me. For the little one growing inside of my.